Great day at the Capital Challenge

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
How can you watch it later??? I thought it was live only?? Do tell :howdy:

If you go to the top right hand corner it will give you a RealPlay drop down box that will let you download to RealPlay. The Live Feed has the hiccups, but when I watched it back on RealPlay it was fine. Now on those days when I don't have anything to do :lmao::lmao::lmao: I can watch playback from the Capital Challenge.

I also was able to Download rounds from Upperville this past summer, but the feed from the Capital Challenge is much better.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
so I'm giong right after I get out of school so I should get there around 1pm. I'm so excited to see some great horses go! and I heard there are great vendors!

BZHorseMomE

so I'm giong right after I get out of school so I should get there around 1pm. I'm so excited to see some great horses go! and I heard there are great vendors!

I'd be up there with you if I didn't have my youngest in Pre-K in the afternoon. You will have a blast. Hang out at the Schooling Rings too. Very interesting.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I'd be up there with you if I didn't have my youngest in Pre-K in the afternoon. You will have a blast. Hang out at the Schooling Rings too. Very interesting.

Schooling rings are always interesting :lmao: I'm so glad I have early release! much easier to go to shows and everything. Are you going tonight for the 7:30 session? If so I'll look for you!

BZHorseMomE

Schooling rings are always interesting :lmao: I'm so glad I have early release! much easier to go to shows and everything. Are you going tonight for the 7:30 session? If so I'll look for you!

Well PG is only a short drive from Prince Frederick where soccer practice will be. We might see ya up there. :howdy:

Sparks

If you go to the top right hand corner it will give you a RealPlay drop down box that will let you download to RealPlay. The Live Feed has the hiccups, but when I watched it back on RealPlay it was fine. Now on those days when I don't have anything to do :lmao::lmao::lmao: I can watch playback from the Capital Challenge.

I also was able to Download rounds from Upperville this past summer, but the feed from the Capital Challenge is much better.

EQUESTRIAN SPORT TV - Home

I can't see any drop down boxes on this page. :tantrum

BZHorseMomE

What an awesome night up at the Capital Challenge tonight. I was cheering for John French from CA, but he is orginally from Columbia, MD. :yahoo: He lost to Sandy Ferrell who beat John by one point. John had two of the highest scores of the night, but his first round horse didn't have a very good round.

It was also great seeing you again BlissfulJumper and meeting your friend.

Duckz I'm glad I finally got to me you and your Mom. Mom Duckz is as crazy about horses as you are. :yahoo: Now I understand where you get your passion for riding. :howdy:

Last edited:

Duckz

What an awesome night up at the Capital Challenge tonight. I was cheering for John French from CA, but he is orginally from Columbia, MD. :yahoo: He lost to Sandy Ferrell who beat John by one point. John had two of the highest scores of the night, but his first round horse didn't have a very good round.

It was also great seeing you again BlissfulJumper and meeting your friend.

Duckz I'm glad I finally got to me you and your Mom. Mom Duckz is as crazy about horses as you are. :yahoo: Now I understand where you get your passion for riding. :howdy:

Great meeting you too BZ! We'll see you at the benefit show next weekend, can't wait to meet Willow!

My favorite class yesterday was the Jr/Adult Jumper Challenge. The fences were huuuuuuuge! The last horse to go looked like he was going to crash through a few of the fences. In the middle of the triple combo he came to the jump funny and had to launch himself. His hind end dropped between the two rails of the oxer but he somehow managed to lift himself out of it mid-jump without crashing :faint:. The last bending line the rider whoa'd too hard and caused him to chip in to a 5' oxer. He crawled his way over that one and made the three strides to the final vertical. I've never seen a luckier course! We looked at the score board and she was clean with the fastest time :jameo: