Great Deal For Bat Bags/ Pullovers

killerdc

These are great for adult softball or kids baseball. Dont even think about buying a bat bag at your local sports store as they wont hold a candle to one of these bags. They were over ordered for a tournament and need to be gotten rid of. Prices are through the floor.

They are only 10 bucks for the pullovers and 40 bucks for the bag. (plus shipping) They are awesome bags.

WHAT HE HAS LEFT!

Tsunami Tournament Bags $40 + Shipping

(9) Grey/Black

(77) Navy/Black Majority of the bag is black w Navy Highlights

Outstanding Roller Bags

* Holds 8 - 10 Bats
* Locker Style inside
* Inline Wheels
* Backpack Straps
* Removeable strap for custom team name and lettering
& More pockets and pouches then you know what to do with!

Team Order for 12 Bags $500 shipped Thats only 41 bucks shipped. Thats a helluva deal.

Took the last from shortstop since he had a good pic of the side.

Navy Storm Pullovers Short Sleeve $9.95 plus shipping
Sizes Medium through XXXL

All are brand new in the wrapper

Anybody that needs or wants any of these please email me as it takes just too long to answer the PM's

4pitchwalk@clearwire.net Credit Card can be accepted too

BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON.....HELP A BROTHA OUT AND GET THIS CRAP OUT OF HIS GARAGE. HE IS GIVING THIS AWAY AT BARGAIN BASEMENT PRICING.

PICTURES AT

http://www.softballfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147992

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
4pitchwalk has good deals, but also has had deals gone bad, followed with alot of excuses. Going out of buisness sales have been going on for years over at sbf.com. I've been a member there for a while and have watched some people praise Chris and others tell stories of bad service followed by lies. Just want to give both sides of the story, check the sales feedback section, you'll find a mixed bag of how people feel about him.

killerdc said:
:yaddayaddayadda:
Nothing like a little free advertising is there? Glad to see that you know that the RULES only apply to everyone else, and that you are above them. In other words, BUY AN AD YOU CHEAPSKATE!!!!
:smack: