Great Heart Doctor...

hotcoffee

OK... I see now that I am going to be sent to see a cardiologist...

My heart has been skipping a beat for years but now it sometimes sometimes skips a beat then pauses.... so I figure soon I'll need a great doctor.... I like Calvert ....

Any referrals?

greyhound

My heart has been skipping a beat for years but now it sometimes sometimes skips a beat then pauses.... so I figure soon I'll need a great doctor.... I like Calvert ....

Any referrals?

I have SVT and have been going to Dr. Brady in Huntingtown. She has been great.

Patuxent Cardiology

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Any referrals?

Pretty scary!! Have you had an EKG recently? Do you have anxiety? Or are you sure it's definitely a heart issue?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
My husband and father both have heart issues. They have been seeing the same doctor for years and they love him, but he is up the road a little ways.

If you would like I can get you the info when I get home..

hotcoffee

Pretty scary!! Have you had an EKG recently? Do you have anxiety? Or are you sure it's definitely a heart issue?

My doctor did an EKG... that's when he said that now instead of just skipping a beat it seems to be pausing too... that's a change... but I chalked it up to getting older.... I wore one of those monitors for 24 hours a couple of years ago....

I had to visit an eye doctor the other day and he said he was going to suggest that my doctor send me to a cardiac doctor.

My mom has had a pacemaker for years.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
It's not Calvert.
Dr. Lundergan with Chesapeake & Washington Heart Care, Leonardtown.