Great...I have Face mites

You know, I kind of :eyebrow: at the lighter fluid trick, but then I started thinking about how men have what looks like a microscopic penis all over their face. Like, LOTS of penises. Then the lighter fluid solution started making more sense.

I thought women LIKED penises rubbed all over their faces....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I thought women LIKED penises rubbed all over their faces....

You know, this tread was well on it's way into the stratosphere of weird and ####ed up, possibly to takes its' place in the Pantheon of greatest treads and now you had to go and drag it back to 7th grade... :tap:

You know, this tread was well on it's way into the stratosphere of weird and ####ed up, possibly to takes its' place in the Pantheon of greatest treads and now you had to go and drag it back to 7th grade... :tap:

:ohwell:

Sorry..... I'll leave now. :hangingheadinshame:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WTF????????????????? :lmao:

It's like Pinhead, only different.

pinhead2.jpg

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's like Pinhead, only different.

[ ]

So, let me ask you this; the peni you see in mens faces, are they like Pin Head, where they poke out? Or, are they flat to the face. I only ask because, basically, it's the difference between being a dick head and a dick face....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I had a friend who was dating this girl and after I met her I said “she seems nice” & he said, “If you could see every dick that went into that girl on the outside, she’d look like a penis porcupine”.

I think of that every time I see a porcupine now.

:ohwell:

Either he is confused on where the wieners go or she's a kinky one...