Great Mills Road has been torn to hell...

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Shakezula said:
I don't use that road- but a coworker was the one who told me about it, and he said was driving on FDR and the speedbump was not painted and he did not see any signs warning for it, and he went over it at "normal" speed and he was piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed!!!!

:lol: It pays to pay attention. I refuse to drive through the alley (which is what it is). Lowered car + pot hole/speed bump= broken car.

People get mad and swerve around me since I drive so slow on f'd up roads. Then I come on here and read that people broke their cars because they didn't slow down. Its one thing to hit an un-expected pot-hole, its another when the whole road is torn to h***.

Shakezula

Insert Lame Innuendo Here
Chain729 said:
:lol: It pays to pay attention. I refuse to drive through the alley (which is what it is). Lowered car + pot hole/speed bump= broken car.

People get mad and swerve around me since I drive so slow on f'd up roads. Then I come on here and read that people broke their cars because they didn't slow down. Its one thing to hit an un-expected pot-hole, its another when the whole road is torn to h***.

Paying attention = me NOT using that road!! :biggrin:

I do the same on messed up roads. You know what else is annoying, is when people tailgate through a PARKING LOT, or a NEIGHBORHOOD. How much of a hurry are they IN exactly!! sheeeez!