Great Rainy Sunday !

I was born in a t-storm. My mom tells me the lightning came in the door and went out the window...... I have my doubts, but I do like a good lightning storm......

belvak

Happy Camper
Up until about 30 minutes ago, we had just mostly cloudy with periods of sunshine. Then I started hearing thunder and the sky started getting dark. Chased Hubby and I inside pretty quickly and it started raining it's butt off! Was really weird too since it was coming a direction it never comes from ! Now it seems like it is trying to slow down a bit, but looks to be steady for a while (looking at the radar). Still hearing a bit of thunder, but not really seeing any lightening to speak of. The birds are loving it!! They are all over the feeders! We're sitting here on the screened porch watching them and listening to the "peepers" and some tunes!

J

jaybeeztoo

It's a downpour currently!

Baby was scared by the thunder, so he's sleeping on the couch next to mommy.

Hell yeah, it stopped for a few minutes and then all hell broke loose. This is like a summer time thunder storm...not spring. Boy is scared to take a shower :lmao:

belvak

Happy Camper
I was born in a t-storm. My mom tells me the lightning came in the door and went out the window...... I have my doubts, but I do like a good lightning storm......

Is that why you chose that particular avatar? :whistle:

J

jaybeeztoo

It has stopped for the moment and gotten brighter outside, yet it still looks like there is potential for more thunder storms.

I say, BRING IT ON!!!!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
My first motorcycle ride in the rain! :lol: Pulled into the driveway JUST as it really broke loose.

T

toppick08

It has stopped for the moment and gotten brighter outside, yet it still looks like there is potential for more thunder storms.

I say, BRING IT ON!!!!

:gossip: it's supposed to do this 'till Tues. morning......

GMansGirl

:snacks: I can hear thunder it's getting close to PFred. Darkness imprisoning me..:larry: raining hard as $hit now!

Last edited:
J

jaybeeztoo

My first motorcycle ride in the rain! :lol: Pulled into the driveway JUST as it really broke loose.

It is dangerous to ride in the rain :nono:

:huggy: Happy to hear to you made it home safe and sound :huggy:

belvak

Happy Camper

Glad you got in before it really cut loose. I think the very last place I would want to be in a downpour would be on a bike. That's if I even rode one! :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
It is dangerous to ride in the rain :nono:

:huggy: Happy to hear to you made it home safe and sound :huggy:

Crap, I only rode down to the end of Shady Mile and back. I was just taking it for a short spin to keep it running. I barely got wet, but now I have a taste of what it is like. You can't see squat.

J

jaybeeztoo

Crap, I only rode down to the end of Shady Mile and back. I was just taking it for a short spin to keep it running. I barely got wet, but now I have a taste of what it is like. You can't see squat.

Don't you get testy with me cuz. The roads are slick when there is rain and it's very dangerous to ride in this type of weather. You could have just ran the engine in the garage OR rode the bike YESTERDAY when it was sunny and in the 80's.

I'm just worried for your safety sweety. I say prays for you.

Don't you get testy with me cuz. The roads are slick when there is rain and it's very dangerous to ride in this type of weather. You could have just ran the engine in the garage OR rode the bike YESTERDAY when it was sunny and in the 80's.

I'm just worried for your safety sweety. I say prays for you.

She'll be fine. Just as long as there aren't any acorns in the road....