Great.....

We have another "post and delete" forumite.....Leonardo :eyeroll:

He posted in just about every post he could, then *POOF*! All gone, just like Lance.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I poofed him. I can't stand it when some idiot has to go in every thread and start posting a bunch of stupid crap.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Leonardo...Leonard..Leonard's....why am I getting a strange feeling?

I missed the posts. Anything interesting? :whistle:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Haha! I confess, actually. I made up a false ID. Check with Vrai to verify if you need to. I was trying to stir stuff up and post as if I were a gangster, but doing it badly enough that I hoped to get laughs instead of negative reactions. Lately the public boards have been kind of quiet.

"You ever been to Jersey? You should really visit Jersey. :whistle:"

"You wanna make 'em gone? I'll make 'em gone. You wanna buy some, I'll get 'em for ya."

"You want somethin' special this year? I can help ya get it..."

That kind of stuff. I've never tried an MPD before, and it was quite liberating and fun. But not recommended, as I have learned it pizzez people off.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Haha! I confess, actually. I made up a false ID. Check with Vrai to verify if you need to. I was trying to stir stuff up and post as if I were a gangster, but doing it badly enough that I hoped to get laughs instead of negative reactions. Lately the public boards have been kind of quiet.

"You wanna make 'em gone? I'll make 'em gone. You wanna buy some, I'll get 'em for ya."

That kind of stuff. I've never tried an MPD before, and it was quite liberating and fun. But not recommended, as I have learned it pizzez people off.
It's only a good MPD if you spout some crazy political/social opinion, then come on and agree with yourself.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Lance deletes posts for a reason, once read Y clutter ^ the server. not out to win any post count #s game or whateva. thatz 4 ole fartz like U.

& 4 yr info, some posts are quite interesting, so plz don`t worry about what Lance does, b/c Lance surely doesn`t care what you do @ all. Get the drift??

U have enough on yr plate as it is!! just some words of advice, leave well enough alone. same goes for a buncha otha nosey ppl!!!!

Lance can be very nice, & can be very unkind also!

folks that refer to themselves in third person are :crazy::shortbus::dork:

Hank

my war

:twitch:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
It's only a good MPD if you spout some crazy political/social opinion, then come on and agree with yourself.

I agree.

No I don't.

Yes I do.

Wait. This is the real me.

Am I in trouble?

No. I didn't post it.

Who did?

Shut up, I'll tell you later.

Who is Vrai?

The first part of "truth" in France.

Who are you?

I'll let you know when I find out. Sit down, hold on, and shut up.