Greatest Rock and Roll song...

Heart rate increasing rock and roll!

• Rock and Roll Hootchie Coo (Rick Derringer)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Hot for Teacher (Van Halen)

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Jim Dandy (Black Oak Arkansas)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smokin' (Boston)

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Frankenstein (Edgar Winter)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Boom Boom, out go the lights (by NOW) just kidding...Pat Travers

• Mas Tequilla (Sammy)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Rock and Roll All Night (KISS)

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Swamp Music (Skynrd)

• Tush (ZZ Top)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morganj614

Larry Gude said:
...let's get this straight; we're talking rock and roll and if your song ain't on this poll, it'll be on the next one. It does say 'for now'. Process of elimination. If the poll won't let you have 137,984 choices, talk to management. It ain't my fault.

How un-R&R of you people.

Back to my regualrly scheduled groove... :larry:

OLD rock and roll...in a gadda da vida :larry:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Larry.....

Hot for Teacher? Really?

I will leave this post with a simple :barf: on that thought...

:drama:

tsk... tsk.... :nono:

JaRome

Mad Medic
A song for the next survey: Train, Train by Blackfoot. Kick Azz. Maybe do a Southern Fried Rock survey...

Coaster

Larry Gude said:
...let's get this straight; we're talking rock and roll and if your song ain't on this poll, it'll be on the next one. It does say 'for now'. Process of elimination. If the poll won't let you have 137,984 choices, talk to management. It ain't my fault.

Don't let it get ya down, I liked the poll. Guaranteed one thing on the forums, the griping sacks of self-tortured insecurity are going to shoot down any type of 'poll'.

Coaster

JaRome said:
A song for the next survey: Train, Train by Blackfoot. Kick Azz. Maybe do a Southern Fried Rock survey...

I'm with ya! Ricky Medlocke is one of the best singers I've ever heard.

greyhound

Black oak Arkansas...haven't heard them in years...I've got an old album somewhere

For all you young ones...an album is a big plastic disc with grooves. Oh wait you won't even know who Black Oak Arkansas is...so never mind. :larry:

abbey

abbey normal
Larry Gude said:

I think the next one should have some AC/DC on it

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had to vote for KISS. As I went over the list, that was the only entry that made me start singing and :dude:

Detroit Rock City would have been another good choice.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why Swamp Music, though? I'd have thought the natural pick for LS would have been Sweet Home Alabama.

Agee

vraiblonde said:
Why Swamp Music, though? I'd have thought the natural pick for LS would have been Sweet Home Alabama.

Swamp Music has more of a "rocking fell" then Sweet Home Alabama, IMO.

As far as LS songs, more natural picks would be; Gimmie Back My Bullets, That Smell, Working for the MCA, again IMO...

:cheers: