Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Who?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Careyhartfan said:
And what do u listen to? Whitney Houstn. :razz:
So because I don't like Green Day and Gwen Stefani, I gotta like Whitney Houston? Like I'd explain myself to you. :rolleyes:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
So because I don't like Green Day and Gwen Stefani, I gotta like Whitney Houston? Like I'd explain myself to you. :rolleyes:
Sleuth's favorite group is Destiny's Child. It says so right here.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
There're alright. Thier older stuff is better, but I like something with more balls to it. Give me some Pantera or Anthrax anytime.

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
Thanks. My birthday was yesterday and I told my anut to go to Wal-mart and get Green day for me.
My Anut never buys me anything. My unckle buys me stuff so I guess it's all even.
Whatcha drinkin'?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
K_Jo said:
Whatcha drinkin'?
Water. I was trying to respond to her post and f'd it all up. I was in the process of fixin' it, but it got posted before I could delete it.....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Careyhartfan said:
Thanks. My birthday was yesterday and I told my anut to go to Wal-mart and get Green day for me. :yay:
My anut is soo busy these days, I had to ask my unkle to go to Walmart...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Bustem' Down said:
There're alright. Thier older stuff is better, but I like something with more balls to it. Give me some Pantera or Anthrax anytime.
I saw Anthrax at Hammerjacks with Rob Halford's Fight as the opening band. I liked Pantera's music but not Phil Anselmo's Cookie Monster/Hulkamania vocals. That boy needed some Robitussin.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Tonio said:
I saw Anthrax at Hammerjacks with Rob Halford's Fight as the opening band. I liked Pantera's music but not Phil Anselmo's Cookie Monster/Hulkamania vocals. That boy needed some Robitussin.
Anthrax and fight huh, cool. Rob Halford is the coolest big gay man I know.