Green New Deal ruining Christmas.

HemiHauler

How does one relieve what is now generations of familys living on nothing but the taxpayers money.
With the trillions we have spent overseas in the last hundred years on poverty/famine is there anywhere that they are now self sufficient?

Yes, China. Huge and still expanding middle class thanks to western societies off loading their labor there. Once they are rich, fat, dumb, and happy there are still a few nations left with labor to be exploited. I just care that we can keep the scheme going until it's time for me to shuffle off this mortal coil.

black dog

Free America
Good answer, im gonna say Japan also with McArthur after the war and then there was a US business man that spent quite a few years in Japan in the 50's-60's? That taught corporations how to build better consumer products.. His name escapes me, i know he also did work for Avery Label..

PeoplesElbow

Good answer, im gonna say Japan also with McArthur after the war and then there was a US business man that spent quite a few years in Japan in the 50's-60's? That taught corporations how to build better consumer products.. His name escapes me, i know he also did work for Avery Label..
You talking about Deming?

Bare-ya-cuda

Yes, China. Huge and still expanding middle class thanks to western societies off loading their labor there. Once they are rich, fat, dumb, and happy there are still a few nations left with labor to be exploited. I just care that we can keep the scheme going until it's time for me to shuffle off this mortal coil.
Shuffle away buddy…shuffle away

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This article is obviously complete fiction, look here:

Democrats Try To Hide Worsening Congestion At California Ports

At recent press conferences, Biden administration and California officials bragged about a 37 percent drop in the number of containers stacked more than eight days on land at Los Angeles and Long Beach; a 20 percent reduction in the number of container ships spending more than nine days at the docks; and a more than 40 percent drop in the number of ships waiting within 40 miles of both ports.

Thus, they proclaim, “Our solutions are working.” Each boast is a half-truth. The whole truth is: The container pile-up has moved elsewhere and increased. Ships wait longer to berth. The ship queue has moved farther offshore.

The pileup has moved offshore and to temporary storage sites on land. Private companies set up temporary sites in recent weeks. Containers shuttled there are omitted from the ports’ official count of landed containers waiting to be hauled across the United States.

Even more containers wait offshore. They sit on a Los Angeles and Long Beach ship queue that increased 30 percent between late October and early December. Late October was when authorities announced they would fine companies for containers lingering too long on land. A queued vessel is defined as waiting to tie up to a dock.

Thirty percent more waiting vessels equates to about 150,000 more 20-foot containers floating offshore. That 150,000 is several times the contemporaneous decrease in containers stacked on land.

Pouring salt into the wound, the 150,000 additional floating containers wait longer, as do all other floating containers. Wait times more than doubled between mid-October and early December, from about 11 days towards 24 days.