• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

garyt27

INAFJ
How many buildings in PBP? Do you know where or what PBP is? How much did it cost? Are the new power poles beautiful? If the Commisioners did'nt know Smeco was going to do this, should they be sued for incompetence?
Do you like the Green Space in Lusby? Did we need a Roundabout in Solomons? Should all incumbents be voted out?

MMDad

Lem Putt
How many buildings in PBP? Do you know where or what PBP is? How much did it cost? Are the new power poles beautiful? If the Commisioners did'nt know Smeco was going to do this, should they be sued for incompetence?
Do you like the Green Space in Lusby? Did we need a Roundabout in Solomons? Should all incumbents be voted out?

Since you didn't make it multiple choice....

0, yes, too much, no, no, no, no, no.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
how many stipper poles, Polish people, fishing poles, light poles or pole cats can fit in a PBP

Thry a PBR instead :buddies:

bluewater

Absolutely they should all be voted out and get new blood. The roundabout is solomons is someones folly or kickback, not sure which. So the commissioners didnt know that smeco was putting in these god awful looking poles smack dab in front of peoples homes on Rt 4. Bull####! Nothing gets built in backasswards calvert unless each one of the commissioners has marked it approved. What a bunch of cowards. Hope they can all stay home soon and watch things really get done the right way in calvert.

garyt27

INAFJ
Absolutely they should all be voted out and get new blood. The roundabout is solomons is someones folly or kickback, not sure which. So the commissioners didnt know that smeco was putting in these god awful looking poles smack dab in front of peoples homes on Rt 4. Bull####! Nothing gets built in backasswards calvert unless each one of the commissioners has marked it approved. What a bunch of cowards. Hope they can all stay home soon and watch things really get done the right way in calvert.

This is what i was looking for. just some insight from others.
I guess not the right forum.
I hope they stay home too.
One of them is nutty, one is just there for the extra easy money. the others have agendas. Only Kelly maybe should stay, maybe not.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
:lmao:

I tried to figure what this was about simply looking over the options, but I couldn't. So I read the posts. That made it worse. :lol: