Greets!

TurboK9

:howdy: Already posted a couple of times, joined the board some time back, done a little lurking here and there. Realized today I never formally introduced myself :whistle:. Soooo Hi!

Me, the wife, two kids, and two dogs are over in CRE. Moved down here last August, from MPLS, MN. So far it has been a pleasant experience. Decent schools, decent families, good place to raise kids. Not as much excitement as we are used to, what with not waking up to gunshots at 2 AM and no bar within walking distance... already bought a dartboard to make up for the latter. Well, that and the couple across the street that are always yelling at eachother in their front yard... That makes for good fun in the evening, sitting on the front porch and having a beer while they entertain us with their antics.

Anyway, Hi!

TurboK9

Down off Rio G, walking distance to the stables. WHich has me constantly considering buying a horse! :)

TurboK9

Did ya want to know if it was YOU that he saw yelling in the front yard? :lmao:

That's what I was wondering!! If you own a boxer, and Animal Control was in at your place a couple days ago, and the woman of the house was screaming :tantrum at the AC officer that he wasn't a cop so he couldn't trespass by parking in your driveway, yup that's them.

Ahhh good times. :popcorn:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
That's what I was wondering!! If you own a boxer, and Animal Control was in at your place a couple days ago, and the woman of the house was screaming :tantrum at the AC officer that he wasn't a cop so he couldn't trespass by parking in your driveway, yup that's them.

Ahhh good times. :popcorn:

:lol:

So if you get a horse... can we ride it? :lol:

How old are your kids and what school are they in?

TurboK9

:lol:

So if you get a horse... can we ride it? :lol:

How old are your kids and what school are they in?

Yes. Because I'll be unable to ride it due to the fact I'll be dead after my wife kills me for buying a horse.

Connor is 7, Daniel is 5. Connor is at Dowell, Daniel will start this fall. You?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Yes. Because I'll be unable to ride it due to the fact I'll be dead after my wife kills me for buying a horse.

Connor is 7, Daniel is 5. Connor is at Dowell, Daniel will start this fall. You?

I have a Connor too (same spelling)

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

:roflmao: To funny!

Mine are 11, 9 & 8... but they go to AES.. you live on the other side of CRE.. have you been warned about the lake? I wouldn't swim in it if I were you. Not even sure if they have the gates open or not this year.

TurboK9

Mine are 11, 9 & 8... but they go to AES.. you live on the other side of CRE.. have you been warned about the lake? I wouldn't swim in it if I were you. Not even sure if they have the gates open or not this year.

Connor started at Patuxent... but we moved a whole 3 miles a couple months ago, and he had to switch schools. Patuxent has more activities and such after school for the kids I think, but then they always waited till last minute to notify anyone about the stuff so he missed half of the events and such anyway. Dowell seems better at getting word out on a timely basis, even if they do less. Either way, better than the school he was at in MN.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

They do and I've seen a few people but not nearly as many as there used to be. I think between the dead body and the bacteria, I think the lake is pretty much done for.

Cool! Around the same age?

Yep, both our kids are about the same age. My Connor is 8 and my other son is 5.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Sooooo what you are saying is that you named yours first? Hehe.

What kind of dog do you have? We have Velco hounds.

No. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who spells the name with -or. I get told all the time that I spelled it wrong. It should have been -er.

We have a Malamute who turns two next month.