Greets!

TurboK9

No. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who spells the name with -or. I get told all the time that I spelled it wrong. It should have been -er.

We have a Malamute who turns two next month.

We get that sometimes too. Fact is, most people spell my last name wrong, and it's only five letters. We can't help it if most people have no idea WTF they are talking about, can we now? :blahblah:

You mave a Malamute? Just starting to mature? Fun! I bet your house is nuts with him around, LOL. Dustbunnies the size of cattle yet from his fur?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We get that sometimes too. Fact is, most people spell my last name wrong, and it's only five letters. We can't help it if most people have no idea WTF they are talking about, can we now? :blahblah:

You mave a Malamute? Just starting to mature? Fun! I bet your house is nuts with him around, LOL. Dustbunnies the size of cattle yet from his fur?

Her and yes, it's blowing season and we have clumps of hair everywhere. I vacuum daily and there's always more. I brush her out but it really makes her look alot worse. Thin in some parts, thick in others.

TurboK9

Her and yes, it's blowing season and we have clumps of hair everywhere. I vacuum daily and there's always more. I brush her out but it really makes her look alot worse. Thin in some parts, thick in others.

I have friends in MN with Malamutes and Husky's. The dust bunnies get to the size of basketballs. They look like tumbleweeds.

The crazy dogs want to stay outside all winter, but in the summer they won't leave the (air conditioned) house without a fight, LOL. Just the opposite of my Dobes... They don't like it outside if it's below 65 or so much as drizzling. Crazy mooks.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I have friends in MN with Malamutes and Husky's. The dust bunnies get to the size of basketballs. They look like tumbleweeds.

The crazy dogs want to stay outside all winter, but in the summer they won't leave the (air conditioned) house without a fight, LOL. Just the opposite of my Dobes... They don't like it outside if it's below 65 or so much as drizzling. Crazy mooks.

I agree about the staying out all winter. It's definately easier to get her inside when it's hot rather than cold.

Here's one of her in her "element".
http://forums.somd.com/attachments/dogs/61097d1236122973-dog-snow-days-72392.jpg

TurboK9

HA! I guess it's the way the picture was taken. She's about 110lbs so hardly slender.

Or maybe it's just my perspective. The ones I'm used to being around do skijourning and competitive pulling, so they tend to be very broad chested and muscular. I did pulling with a Dobe years ago, and then all other Dobes look way skinny to me, even the larger ones. :)