Gretchen Whitmer needs a mirror!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Gretchen Whitmer: ‘Can’t Stand People That Have One Rule for Others, Different One for Themselves’

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) defended attending President Joe Biden’s inauguration and said she “can’t stand people that have one rule for others, and a different one for themselves.”

To the Point host Rick Albin noted many people on the station’s Facebook page pointed out Whitmer’s apparent hypocrisy over attending the event in Washington, D.C., while just weeks earlier, telling families to avoid traveling or seeing their loved ones at Christmas.

She claimed her appearance was necessary to foster a close relationship with a Biden White House.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Wretch doesn't need a mirror, she needs a swift kick in her ample ass. And everyone who voted that sociopath into office needs a swift kick as well.

It's amazing to me that anyone looks at these nightmares and goes, "Yeah, man, that's who I want running things."

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Governor Gretchen Whitmer Reportedly Borrowed A Private Jet For Secret Florida Trip During Lockdown

A spokesman for Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer confirmed in April that Whitmer flew to Florida while instructing Michiganders to stay home while under COVID-19 lockdown orders. Now, a new report indicates Whitmer contacted wealthy Detroit businessmen to lend a private plane.

Spokesman Bobby Leddy said the governor traveled on three occasions to Florida to visit her elderly father. The governor’s office claimed taxpayer money was not used for travel. Deadline Detroit reports Whitmer avoided a private plane fee in the range of $10,000 to $20,000 by asking billionaires to provide a charter. The jet she took would have allegedly ran her a fee of $40,000, an estimated 25 percent of Whitmer’s salary before taxes.

“We wondered why she reached out to us instead of booking a private charter,” one of the owners of the plane said. “You can’t tell a governor no. Who needs that kind of trouble?”

The governor was asked about the report Thursday and declined to provide information as to whether she reimbursed the Detroit businessmen.

herb749

Governor Gretchen Whitmer Reportedly Borrowed A Private Jet For Secret Florida Trip During Lockdown

A spokesman for Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer confirmed in April that Whitmer flew to Florida while instructing Michiganders to stay home while under COVID-19 lockdown orders. Now, a new report indicates Whitmer contacted wealthy Detroit businessmen to lend a private plane.

Spokesman Bobby Leddy said the governor traveled on three occasions to Florida to visit her elderly father. The governor’s office claimed taxpayer money was not used for travel. Deadline Detroit reports Whitmer avoided a private plane fee in the range of $10,000 to $20,000 by asking billionaires to provide a charter. The jet she took would have allegedly ran her a fee of $40,000, an estimated 25 percent of Whitmer’s salary before taxes.

“We wondered why she reached out to us instead of booking a private charter,” one of the owners of the plane said. “You can’t tell a governor no. Who needs that kind of trouble?”

The governor was asked about the report Thursday and declined to provide information as to whether she reimbursed the Detroit businessmen.

She reimbursed him alright, with a few state contracts.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Whitmer apologizes after photo shows her at bar violating her own order

The May 15 order from the state Department of Health and Human Services says no more than six people can be seated together and groups of patrons must be six feet apart. The conservative news outlet Breitbart first reported the photo Sunday.

"Throughout the pandemic, I’ve been committed to following public health protocols," Whitmer said Sunday in a statement. "Yesterday, I went with friends to a local restaurant. As more people arrived, the tables were pushed together. Because we were all vaccinated, we didn't stop to think about it.

"In retrospect, I should have thought about it. I am human. I made a mistake, and I apologize."

BOP

Gretchen Whitmer: ‘Can’t Stand People That Have One Rule for Others, Different One for Themselves’

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) defended attending President Joe Biden’s inauguration and said she “can’t stand people that have one rule for others, and a different one for themselves.”

To the Point host Rick Albin noted many people on the station’s Facebook page pointed out Whitmer’s apparent hypocrisy over attending the event in Washington, D.C., while just weeks earlier, telling families to avoid traveling or seeing their loved ones at Christmas.

She claimed her appearance was necessary to foster a close relationship with a Biden White House.

"Does this mirror make my ass look fat?" - Gretchen Witless (maybe)