Grindcore?

sockgirl77

Anyone like this music?

My brother's grindcore band got top space on Myspace today in Maryland. But, I do not understand it. A bit too hard for me. However, if you are interested, their EP Release Show is at My Brother's Place in Waldorf on October 12th. :yay:

Last edited:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
sockgirl77 said:
Anyone like this music?

My brother's grindcore band got top space on Myspace today in Maryland. But, I do not understand it. A bit too hard for me. However, if you are interested, their EP Release Show is at My Brother's Place in Waldorf on October 12th. :yay:

What's the name of the band?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Hey Socki, MBP is my club so I'll hear them when they play. I personally don't enjoy 99% of what's played there, (not my generations music) but it draws in the kids and our mission is to give them a safe place to be on Friday night, so I can't help hearing it. What's your brothers name and what instrument does he play so I can say hi to him? Thanks

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
ItalianScallion said:
Hey Socki, MBP is my club so I'll hear them when they play. I personally don't enjoy 99% of what's played there, (not my generations music) but it draws in the kids and our mission is to give them a safe place to be on Friday night, so I can't help hearing it. What's your brothers name and what instrument does he play so I can say hi to him? Thanks

I think you know my sister. You used to go to church with her.

Hint: Her daughter's name is Ashli and Ashli comes to MBP a lot.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
ItalianScallion said:

Kudos to you Scallion.:yay: I've been there a few times when my friends have played and I think it's a great idea.. THe younger kids can get out and do something fun without being destructive.

You have a Myspace page or a website so I can keep tabs??

sockgirl77

ItalianScallion said:
His name is Justin and he plays the drums. Always has a constipated look on his face but he's a really cute kid. :lmao:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Beelzebaby666 said:
Kudos to you Scallion.:yay: I've been there a few times when my friends have played and I think it's a great idea.. The younger kids can get out and do something fun without being destructive.
You have a Myspace page or a website so I can keep tabs??

I'd rather you use Italian than Scallion :killingme . Yes we now have 2 sites:

http://www.mybrothersplace.org
http://www.myspace.com/mbpi
Thanks for the kind words Beelzebaby. We have such a love for them all and it is heartwarming to see them having fun there each week. Parents always get in free so come and see what we do anytime. Just ask for Phil (Dr Phil as the kids call me). :yay:

sockgirl77

ItalianScallion said:
I'd rather you use Italian than Scallion :killingme . Yes we now have 2 sites:

http://www.mybrothersplace.org
http://www.myspace.com/mbpi
Thanks for the kind words Beelzebaby. We have such a love for them all and it is heartwarming to see them having fun there each week. Parents always get in free so come and see what we do anytime. Just ask for Phil (Dr Phil as the kids call me). :yay:
You have my brother's old band on there but not the new one. Add his new one www.myspace.com/isettamd Thanks!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
MysticalMom said:
I think you know my sister. You used to go to church with her. Hint: Her daughter's name is Ashli and Ashli comes to MBP a lot.
I know about 10 Ashley's. If you'd like you can email or PM me with her picture or last name. I really won't know who she is with that first name. Where did I go to church with your sister and what is her name? Thanks!

Last edited:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
ItalianScallion said:
I know about 10 Ashley's. If you'd like you can email or PM me with her picture or last name. I really won't know who she is with that first name. Where did I go to church with your sister and what is her name? Thanks!

She recently got remarried but she used to be Kim Knight.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
MysticalMom said:
She recently got remarried but she used to be Kim Knight.
Sorry but I don't know that name. I'm sure I know Ashli but I still have to see her face to know which one she is. I might know Kim's face but I really don't remember the name.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
ItalianScallion said:
Sorry but I don't know that name. I'm sure I know Ashli but I still have to see her face to know which one she is. I might know Kim's face but I really don't remember the name.

You know her. We were talking about you just the other day.:lol:.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
sockgirl77 said:
Yeah, not my style either. :lol:

I took a listen too. I like metalcore but even that's too much death/grind for my taste. Funny thing, most of the vocalists who scream like that really do have beautiful voices when singing melodic. :lol:

warneckutz

Radiant1 said:
I took a listen too. I like metalcore but even that's too much death/grind for my taste. Funny thing, most of the vocalists who scream like that really do have beautiful voices when singing melodic. :lol:
Anyone have a link to the music other than myspace? I can't get it at work :(