Grindcore?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
ItalianScallion said:
OK please enlighten me further somehow, but I don't know the name.

I know you guys went to Potomac Heights Baptist church together. She's a cute little blonde. WAS married to a guy named Dan Knight, has a son William and a daughter Ashli. I don't know what else to tell ya. :shrug::lol:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
MysticalMom said:
I know you guys went to Potomac Heights Baptist church together. She's a cute little blonde. WAS married to a guy named Dan Knight, has a son William and a daughter Ashli. I don't know what else to tell ya. :shrug::lol:
No wonder I was confused. I didn't go to Potomac Heights, I went to Trinity Baptist church but I left there in 1997. Terry Jones went there and she said she knows you and Kim. She'll introduce her to me next time Ashli comes to the club. Thanks

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
ItalianScallion said:
No wonder I was confused. I didn't go to Potomac Heights, I went to Trinity Baptist church but I left there in 1997. Terry Jones went there and she said she knows you and Kim. She'll introduce her to me next time Ashli comes to the club. Thanks

Oops. I assumed you and her were husband and wife. And you know what they say about assuming. :blushing:

So sorry.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Oops. I assumed you and her were husband and wife. And you know what they say about assuming. :blushing:

So sorry.
You're thinking of Don & Terry. They are married. I'm Phil, the other guy whom your grand daughter (I think?) Ashli spoke of. We're all on the board of directors at MBP. Terry will show me who Ashli is when she comes there again. Congrats on the birth of your grandson.