Gross,nasty,icky,dirtbag neighbor.

craberta

Last friday I was working in the yard, taking dogs out etc. He is out there in nothing but boxer/swimming trunks. I start to hear him making loud comments. Then I start hearing what I thought were clapping noises, I refuse to look at him. About 15 minutes later, the slapping noise gets louder, and the comments. I finally look from the corner of my eye, he is slapping his nasty gut with his hand. I am buying a video camera. Setting it up in the window. Kids walk home from school, he tries to talk to them, they ofcourse freak out and don't engage him. He is also going into a neighbors yard, don't know why but he only does this crap when the men are at work, not on the weekends, or after about 3pm. We told him to leave us alone, and we would leave him alone, but he has really pissed me off. He does his thing in the bathroom with the lights on and curtains open at night. Would a restraining order keep him from behaving this way? or does he have the right to harras me? He is drinking again, and this just makes him worse. I suspect that he is going to push the envelope, and do some sort of meat puppet show, that is why I am getting the camera, so I can have proof when I call the law., and file for the restraining order.

bcp

In My Opinion
seriously, call the police the next time he is out doing it, if nothing else they can start building a file on his nasty ass.

Black-Francis

Last friday I was working in the yard, taking dogs out etc. He is out there in nothing but boxer/swimming trunks. I start to hear him making loud comments. Then I start hearing what I thought were clapping noises, I refuse to look at him. About 15 minutes later, the slapping noise gets louder, and the comments. I finally look from the corner of my eye, he is slapping his nasty gut with his hand. I am buying a video camera. Setting it up in the window. Kids walk home from school, he tries to talk to them, they ofcourse freak out and don't engage him. He is also going into a neighbors yard, don't know why but he only does this crap when the men are at work, not on the weekends, or after about 3pm. We told him to leave us alone, and we would leave him alone, but he has really pissed me off. He does his thing in the bathroom with the lights on and curtains open at night. Would a restraining order keep him from behaving this way? or does he have the right to harras me? He is drinking again, and this just makes him worse. I suspect that he is going to push the envelope, and do some sort of meat puppet show, that is why I am getting the camera, so I can have proof when I call the law., and file for the restraining order.

Doesn't sound like he is doing anything illegal to me crazy lady! If I were to keep kids away from anybody it would definitely be you!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Make sure to call the cops and ask them if its legal to tape him first. No use getting evidence that will be thrown out, or worse, used against you.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We have new neighbors moving in. I'm curious to see what the slumlord is introducing to our neighborhood this week. Hopefully, they'll be good neighbors, but his track record leaves much to be desired.

malibumomma

It just plain stinks when you have crappy neighbors, I know how it is....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Make sure to call the cops and ask them if its legal to tape him first. No use getting evidence that will be thrown out, or worse, used against you.
It's legal as long as you stay on your property and film in open view.
Guy at work had to do it to prove his neighbors dogs were antagonizing his dogs.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

My understanding is that you can video tape all you want but without sound.

The lady up the street has a crazy neighbor who actually stands in the yard videotaping her and her children. The police will do NOTHING.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi

What's a meat puppet show?

craberta

Thank you for the good advice here. I was worried about having to tape him in plane veiw, but then I realised that there are ways of doing that. What about a security cam in the driveway? Does it also have to be in plane view? Do I have to put a sign next to the camera? I checked and found that I could get a peace bond for harrasment against him, but that I would need proof if he violated it. Tommorow is monday, and if it is a nice day, and hubbs is gone, he will be out there. I will take pics if I have to. Not buying the cam till tomorow evening. When the kids come home from school, my son sits outside and watches to make sure they are allright. If I do get pics of him, am I allowed to post them on here if say he is looking away, or his face is blured?

Pooh31

My parents had a problem with neighbors, they have to be the nastiest people alive. Parents called cops, county commisioners and other people. My parents were told that if they did not like the way the neighbors lived,they could either move or put up a privacy fence. My parents have been in their house 15 years, these scums moved in about 5 years ago.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Thank you for the good advice here. I was worried about having to tape him in plane veiw, but then I realised that there are ways of doing that. What about a security cam in the driveway? Does it also have to be in plane view? Do I have to put a sign next to the camera? I checked and found that I could get a peace bond for harrasment against him, but that I would need proof if he violated it. Tommorow is monday, and if it is a nice day, and hubbs is gone, he will be out there. I will take pics if I have to. Not buying the cam till tomorow evening. When the kids come home from school, my son sits outside and watches to make sure they are allright. If I do get pics of him, am I allowed to post them on here if say he is looking away, or his face is blured?

I'd PM Vrai about posting them.......Probably not a good idea. The cops will take the pictures if you give them to them. Not that that did a lot of good when we had the drug dealers across the street.....Good luck.

BOP

I'd PM Vrai about posting them.......Probably not a good idea. The cops will take the pictures if you give them to them. Not that that did a lot of good when we had the drug dealers across the street.....Good luck.

Yeah, thank gawd criminals, crackheads, illegals, enemy combatants, and ne'er-do-wells have rights. Too bad the average citizen has none.

Vince

I guess I'm lucky in the neighbor department. My neighbors moved out of the next door rental and the landlords won't be renting it out again. They're going to use it as their weekend retreat. :biggrin: Must be nice to have that much money.

Mojo

Just post them in fight club, pretty much everyone is in there anyway.

emgem

Did you ever think he's probably doing these lewd acts just to get a reaction out of you? He must know that you are paying attention to him! It sounds like you are constantly watching his every move.

Call the police, hell the call the hopsital and get him admitted to the 5th floor. Either he's crazy or just eating up all that attention you're giving him!

H

HouseCat

I have this sprayer for my waterhose that has a "jet" spray on it. It stings really bad if you spray someone.....:whistle:

There are lots of resources on the web for bad neighbors... Gooooooogle...:wink: