Groundhogs

knapper40

If anyone is having trouble with ground grizzlies I would be happy to "take care " of them for you. I shoot a longbow and like to "spot and stalk".
Whistle pigs are a real challange and can be very destructive to gardens and pastures. If you have a problem and its safe, and legal ( covenances) to shoot a bow on your property I am willing to try and help you and sharpen my skills at the same time. I am a former law enforcement officer, I am 43 years old and not some yahoo, I respect landowners and their property. If your a bunny hugger and want to flame me your not going to get a response I dont have time for hate, life is too short. You have your beliefs and I will have mine.

Thanks

If anyone is having trouble with ground grizzlies I would be happy to "take care " of them for you. I shoot a longbow and like to "spot and stalk".
Whistle pigs are a real challange and can be very destructive to gardens and pastures. If you have a problem and its safe, and legal ( covenances) to shoot a bow on your property I am willing to try and help you and sharpen my skills at the same time. I am a former law enforcement officer, I am 43 years old and not some yahoo, I respect landowners and their property. If your a bunny hugger and want to flame me your not going to get a response I dont have time for hate, life is too short. You have your beliefs and I will have mine.

Thanks
FYI, it's "you're", not "your". Good luck getting property. Groundhog hunting is fun.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Thanks

Apparently those little f'rs are tough too..

Hit one with the LR (did not run over him with the tire), hear his body hit the underside of the truck (I assume it was his noggin).. Look in my rearview and I see him in the death roll, tumbling down Rte 5.. He stops rolling and doesn't even stop to clear the cobwebs, continues on the same path he was on before I hit him..

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
noooooo
its recreational fun.... he isn't asking to get paid
just to sharpen his sniper skills

those little rodents do LOTS of damage to crops. we took out over a 100 of those furry little gophers from just one farm one summer .... AND THERE WERE STILL fuzzy pigs around.

Oh and its soooo much fun to pluck them off. :lmao::lmao:

knapper40

Just to clarify I dont want anything in return except to sharpen my skills.

Oh Jaybeeztoo'

I agree with your signature escpecially the " LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES" part. Do you just give advice or do you actually take it ?

J

jaybeeztoo

Just to clarify I dont want anything in return except to sharpen my skills.

Oh Jaybeeztoo'

I agree with your signature escpecially the " LIFE IS SHORT, BREAK THE RULES" part. Do you just give advice or do you actually take it ?

Cool, then it's not spam. You just want to have fun. Go for it!!

I don't give advice or take it...I live my life the way I see fit. Life's too short. :shrug:

J

jaybeeztoo

Another reason God created the JRT although I think ours maybe a little too "soft" for it.

Most just like to bring "presents" to their owners. Kinda like cats. "Here, have a mouse that I've only injured"

:lmao:

S

saddleback

Thanks

I have infinite groundhogs. How do I contact you, Kapper40?