Growing Older

W

Wenchy

Of course I did. How often do you get to squish a pretty lady and not get a red burning face for it?

I'll just wash my hands afterwards in the future.:yay:

I'm dry now, but Dutch will give you a red face for sure.

Becca will be here for two weeks in December/January. I'll let you know and have you and Steph over.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm dry now, but Dutch will give you a red face for sure.

Becca will be here for two weeks in December/January. I'll let you know and have you and Steph over.
Oh, I wouldn't mess with Dutch's lady.:yay:

That would be cool. We don't really get to go out much.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Well damn. Maybe when I get a better job.

I've got a nice antique toy collection going and although not an antique it would be a must have.

Well, if you're a VERY good boy, Santa Jazz just might find a way to stuff your stocking. :smoochy:

W

Wenchy

What happened to my incontinence thread? :drama:

Day 2 and it's getting better and better. :yahoo:

wineo

loving life
This condition can happen to women of all ages whether they had kids or not.

The Transobturator Sling was the latest thing 4 years ago when I got one. The surgery took 20 minutes and was a breeze. It's still working well, as the endurance of it was not yet known with it being a new sling.
Did your Dr. give you a "shelf life" time frame? :lmao:

Now I can jump on a trampoline with the kids and not go jump-squirt...jump-squirt...jump-squirt :roflmao:

I'm glad you finally did it! :huggy:

My poor Grandmother had hers stapled up twice.. I believe hers actually prolapsed the first time. She had this done years ago. Then also had a full hysterectomy and she still has trouble.

She just had over 80,000 dollars in surgery a month ago for something unrelated.. How much does that sling thing cost? I might suggest it to her.

Sometimes after hysterectomys your bladder can drop, causing leakage:whistle:

Had mine done 5 years ago and now they want me to get the sling
:cds: