Guess what happened to me Friday

mingiz

Horse Poor
I was going to Bowie race track to pick up a horse and on the way, right about the exit to get on Rt2 from Rt4 a red car decided the truck in front of him was locking up and he surely didn't look before he leaped and drove into the side of my GN. Yeap I felt a bump and said WTF!!! and looked in my side mirror to see this Ahole bouncing off the rear of my trailer. I pulled over and I looked at the trailer. It has a scun marks all the way down the side of it. The fender has red paint on it and the moon type hub cap got dented and a small dent on the back that I can't swear if it was there. And scun marks on the tires no cuts luckily. Anyways the front lense for turn signals is gone on his car and the side of it looks like a red washed board road with black tire tracks down it. I'd say that Exiss did one hell of a job on that Ford Taurus. He has atleast 1k worth of damage. I was very impressed how an aluminium trailer helded up. We were going about 40-45 when he hit me. Guess next time he'll look before he leaps.....Oh and I didn't have any horses on board at the time. If I had of I'd probably be in jail for whippin his ass....But all is well with ttrailer other than getting the paint off of it. So you all be carefull out there...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:
:frown: I had some old man run into the side of my big trailer one year...

I had some lady pull out of a driveway into the side of my van the other day, she was waving to the person on the other side of the road. :jameo:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
mainman said:
Forgive my ignorance, but what are scun marks? :confused:
I found out what it is, since we're being ignored:

Scun: The act of smearing ones fecal matter.

"I scunned the bathroom at work right after they fired me. There was #### on every wall!"

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
K_Jo said:

"I scunned the bathroom at work right after they fired me. There was #### on every wall!"

Ewwwww, that's gross.

mingiz

Horse Poor
covekat said:
Who'd you get the horse from? Glad your trailer made out okay!

I don't know the name of the owner who gave the horse to my friend. I just hauled it home from Bowie Race Track. Nice, fine looking TB gelding 5yro, Has a slight bowed tendon. But can be rehabbed. I have seen worst than he has. She also picked up a nice TB mare that cracked a cannon bone and was rehabbed,then brought back but after 14 races she came up lame the next day after her best race and the owner/trainer didn't want to see her get worst or go down. so he gave her to my friend to retrain and do whatever with her. Both are very nice animals....

covekat

Mingiz, If your friend needs any advice on the bow let me know... I've had really good luck with them. Glad to see you guys saved some of these horses!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mingiz said:
I was going to Bowie race track to pick up a horse and on the way, right about the exit to get on Rt2 from Rt4 a red car decided the truck in front of him was locking up and he surely didn't look before he leaped and drove into the side of my GN. Yeap I felt a bump and said WTF!!! and looked in my side mirror to see this Ahole bouncing off the rear of my trailer. ]

This makes me wanna get into my truck and trailer and start going down the road I am going to be a nervous reck TC

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
TC You'll be fine!!!! I have been hauling and towing for over 20yrs and this was a first for me. I'm not going to let it stop me at all. Just go out there and make sure you keep your eyes on everything around you. It was a freak thing. :howdy:

MorganLover

K_Jo said:

OH man you are too funny. Not sure you were being ignored though maybe just not seen. But man that is funny i was wondering the same thing. At first i thought she just did a typo but then saw it again and knew it wasn't. Is that for real? i don't think i have ever heard that words use, but FUNNY all the same.
haha :lmao: