Guess what I got for Christmas?

bcp

In My Opinion
CMC122 said:
Pssst, he lives up there. :rich#####:

yes it was in annapolis because I live close to annapolis, but not in annapolis.
and Im far from :rich#####:
I live in povertyville, AKA Davidsonville.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
bcp said:
yes it was in annapolis because I live close to annapolis, but not in annapolis.
I'm glad to hear you had the surgery and it was a success. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :huggy:

BTW - we swung by Homestead Gardens on the way back last night to look at their Christmas lights. It was beautiful as usual. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
jazz lady said:
I'm glad to hear you had the surgery and it was a success. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :huggy:

BTW - we swung by Homestead Gardens on the way back last night to look at their Christmas lights. It was beautiful as usual. :yay:
1.3 miles south of homestead on 214 is where my house is.
you were within 2 minutes of me.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
bcp said:
1.3 miles south of homestead on 214 is where my house is.
you were within 2 minutes of me.

Next time I'm in the area I'll swing by and stop over. :lol:

I hate driving on Route 2 and normally take Route 424 home. It cuts out most of the crap around Annapolis and you're only on Route 2 for a few miles after you get off of Route 424.

CMC122

Go Braves!
bcp said:
I was just kidding ya:neener:

bcp

In My Opinion
Made my wife take a picture of the incision last night during the bandage change,, anyone feel like getting grossed out?:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jwwb2000 said:

The body and head was covered and laid on a gurney, but the arms and legs stuck out in the seated position the way it was found in the car.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
RoseRed said:
The body and head was covered and laid on a gurney, but the arms and legs stuck out in the seated position the way it was found in the car.

That would be a bit :twitch: to see and the smell had to be :barf:

Back in 1966, my dad was the first on scene when a truck tried to beat a train. The guy driving the truck had been killed instantly. The woman passenger had been thrown out. She was alive when my dad found her, but died soon after... her arm had been completely ripped off her body.

bcp

In My Opinion
I slept most of the day today, and as hard as it is to believe, I woke up with almost no pain. not even in my cut area.

I can see myself back to normal in a matter of weeks at this rate.
now, if only I can find a way to put on pants, or get the law changed so I dont have to wear them in public I should be ok.

Im expecting the floor of the house to be a mess in short order, If I drop anything right now, thats where it stays until someone else picks up after me or the dog eats whatever it is that fell.

CMC122

Go Braves!
bcp said:
I slept most of the day today, and as hard as it is to believe, I woke up with almost no pain. not even in my cut area.

now, if only I can find a way to put on pants, or get the law changed so I dont have to wear them in public I should be ok.

Im expecting the floor of the house to be a mess in short order, If I drop anything right now, thats where it stays until someone else picks up after me or the dog eats whatever it is that fell.
:huggy:

oldman

Lobster Land
bcp said:

Obviously the humor bone isn't located in the spine. Take it slow BCP and wish it all turns out as we all hope.

bcp

In My Opinion
oldman said:
Obviously the humor bone isn't located in the spine. Take it slow BCP and wish it all turns out as we all hope.
I know, My wife is telling me Im trying to push it too. I just hate to be less than 100%. Not thrilled with the feeling that I cant do something.

as far as the humor bone, that is located in the elbow area, as can be proven by how much other people laugh when you hit yours.
at any rate, no sense in crying about the situation, life is too short to complain about some little setback.