Does my butt look big?
Which way do I go George which way do I go :lmao:

Attachments

• masked_man.JPG
    masked_man.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 74

mingiz

Horse Poor
Walkerman :howdy: Come out, Come out , Where ever you are..... :pete: Come on now don't let your harem down. :hot: They want to hear from thier new rescuer...... :lmao: Ya know they like tall , dark & handsome :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Robin said:
well at least she took some pre cautions before posting... I bet Mingiz is glad you weren't in her saddle again...

:lmao: For real....That saddle was turning funky :barf: from the last time her hoho sat in it :yikes:

2baymares

I See You Walkerman

:lmao: :lmao: Isn't cool that we can now see you spying on us. :howdy:
Just remember walkerman ... it wasn't me that posted pics of you. :lmao: :lmao:

2baymares

Walkerman, Here's You PUPPY!

:banana:

Attachments

• Herb's Puppy 1.jpg
    Herb's Puppy 1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 104
  • Herb's Puppy 2.jpg
    Herb's Puppy 2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 97

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I covered his face. No one told me that he didn't like being photographed. Am I in trouble now with my harem leader? :jameo:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I covered his face. No one told me that he didn't like being photographed. Am I in trouble now with my harem leader? :jameo:

Now get on all 4's :wench:

Psssssssssssss harem man is cool...if he is not he needs to grow a set and tell us about it..HERE...really he is so easy to get along with and so helpful..we really enjoy him on our rides..Glad he moved here..we really do have a nice nice group of riders...hope to keep it that way... :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
2baymares said:
:howdy:
boy puppy.

Rufus?

I've got nothing. :) :lmao: What is it? Elam has the cutest Boston Terrier x Jack Russell pup named Stubby. He's black with a bit of brindle and white.