Guess who's back!!!!

fttrsbeerwench

It depends???
Do you put out?
Are you chubby?
Is IT chubby?
Can you hold your breath for ten minutes?
Can you drink a beer in ten seconds?
Are you faster than Gumbo ?
Are you smarter than MikeInSMD?
Do you have a sense of humor?
Can you understand any foreign languages?
Do you have a pic that has at least one mammal, one human appendage and no women or furry creatures?
If you answered yes, honestly, to all of the above questions....
Then yeah... I'm happy to see you..

:lmao: :dazedandconfused:

HORUS

Better than YOU.
fttrsbeerwench said:
It depends???
Do you put out?
Are you chubby?
Is IT chubby?
Can you hold your breath for ten minutes?
Can you drink a beer in ten seconds?
Are you faster than Gumbo ?
Are you smarter than MikeInSMD?
Do you have a sense of humor?
Can you understand any foreign languages?
Do you have a pic that has at least one mammal, one human appendage and no women or furry creatures?
If you answered yes, honestly, to all of the above questions....
Then yeah... I'm happy to see you..

:lmao: :dazedandconfused:

1. Yes
2. Hell No
3. fits nicely into a toilet paper roll without falling off.
4. Some think so but I really just know how to breath through my nose very well. I'm a professional.
5. I can down a 22oz. in less than ten. Does that count? * there are a few witnesses her that have seen mr down 12 vodka shot in a row without falling on my aZZ.
6. HUH?
7. I don't know mike but I can hold my own I think. Really depends on the subject.
8. I took the time to answer these questions so I would have to say YES, :razz:
9. sure. :lmao:

How'd I do?

Last edited:

nomoney

HORUS said:
1. Yes
2. Hell No
4. Some think so but I really just know how to breath through my nose very well. I'm a professional.
5. I can down a 22oz. in less than ten. Does that count? * there are a few witnesses her that have seen mr down 12 vodka shot in a row without falling on my aZZ.
6. HUH?
7. I don't kwon mike but I can hold my own I think. Really depends on the subject.
9. sure. :lmao:

How'd I do?
I don't think she meant that kind of chubby.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
HORUS said:
:yeahthat: And you are a tall sexy god and I am :notworthy: at your feet. Welcome back stud. :love: Did you go kick arse?

Mikeinsmd

HORUS said:
1. Yes
2. Hell No
6. HUH?
7. I don't know mike but I can hold my own I think. Really depends on the subject.
9. sure. :lmao: How'd I do?
The subject is Quantum Physics. Now please use this to prove #3 above to Beerwench....

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Mikeinsmd said:
The subject is Quantum Physics. Now please use this to prove #3 above to Beerwench....

If she's cute I would be more than happy to give her a demonstration. :lmao:

Last edited:

fttrsbeerwench

MMMMMM!!!
Intelligence is soooooooo sexy!!!! :swoon:

"I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics(but Mikey!)."
- Richard P. Feynman

fttrsbeerwench

Quantum physics tries to explain the behavior of even smaller particles. These particles are things like electrons, protons, and neutrons. Quantum physics even describes the particles which make these particles! They form blurred clouds of probabilities around the nucleus. Protons and neutrons? They're each made of three quarks, each with its own 'flavor' and one of three 'colors'. Lets not forget the gluons, the even smaller particles that hold this mess together when they collect and form glueballs (not a very original name). The reason that quantum physics needs complex math to explain the behaviors and properties of small particles is that the world of these subatomic particles is a very bizarre one, filled with quantum probabilities and organized chaos.

Mikeinsmd

fttrsbeerwench said:
Quantum physics tries to explain the behavior of even smaller particles. These particles are things like electrons, protons, and neutrons. Quantum physics even describes the particles which make these particles! They form blurred clouds of probabilities around the nucleus. Protons and neutrons? They're each made of three quarks, each with its own 'flavor' and one of three 'colors'. Lets not forget the gluons, the even smaller particles that hold this mess together when they collect and form glueballs (not a very original name). The reason that quantum physics needs complex math to explain the behaviors and properties of small particles is that the world of these subatomic particles is a very bizarre one, filled with quantum probabilities and organized chaos.
I know what Quantum Physics are. Hence my post 18. :lol:

fttrsbeerwench

Mikeinsmd said:
:poorbaby:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by fttrsbeerwench
MMMMMM!!! Intelligence is soooooooo sexy!!!! :swoon:"I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics(but Mikey!)." - Richard P. Feynm
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

(but Mikey) :wink: