Guilty: Man Tapes Friend Who Died Having Sex With Horse

camily

Peace
rack'm said:
Well, the one of Ken sneaking into Appy's pasture should fetch good hush money.....and the one of your bent over changing that flat tire shoud bring some good money too.......and don't worry, I'll be sure to shadow out your face in the Lama scene.......:biggrin:
I thought you said that was just for our use! You lied to me, and here I thought our relationship was built on honesty. :rolleyes:

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
I thought you said that was just for our use! You lied to me, and here I thought our relationship was built on honesty. :rolleyes:

Nobody will recognize you.......I'll put Elaines face in place of yours then. :angel:

camily

Peace
rack'm said:
Nobody will recognize you.......I'll put Elaines face in place of yours then. :angel:
Don't forget to photoshop the pootang lips on her. That way there is a little of both of us in the pic.

camily

Peace
Hey rack'm, was that you in the barn with appy's Caoti also? Bring'in your own critters in now, huh.

camily

Peace
Ken King said:
What, that you could eat the whole thing?
Definitely more than a mouth full. I thought we were gonna lose him a few times, but my boy pulled through! What a trooper!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
camily said:
Definitely more than a mouth full. I thought we were gonna lose him a few times, but my boy pulled through! What a trooper!
I hear he really gets excited when he is around Clydesdales and was reportedly rousted out of the fairgrounds on several occassions during the recent visit of the Budweiser team. A spokesman for the team said several of the stallions were observed gathering in the corner of the stalls smoking cigarettes with expressions of absolute gratification immediately after his discovery in the vicinity. :lmao:

camily

Peace
Ken King said:
I hear he really gets excited when he is around Clydesdales and was reportedly rousted out of the fairgrounds on several occassions during the recent visit of the Budweiser team. A spokesman for the team said several of the stallions were observed gathering in the corner of the stalls smoking cigarettes with expressions of absolute gratification immediately after his discovery in the vicinity. :lmao:
Pack'm rack'm.