Guitartist charged in trysts with teen

MrX

High Octane
CONCORD — A 34-year-old Emo/pop/rock guitarist known as “Sprout” was charged Wednesday with having clandestine sex with a 16-year-old girl in hotel rooms in Delaware County and across the state line in Delaware.

DelcoTimes.com

Sprout was formerly the guitarist for the Pennyroyals.....who have played in SoMd on numerous occassions.... :larry:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
CONCORD — A 34-year-old Emo/pop/rock guitarist known as “Sprout” was charged Wednesday with having clandestine sex with a 16-year-old girl in hotel rooms in Delaware County and across the state line in Delaware.

DelcoTimes.com

Sprout was formerly the guitarist for the Pennyroyals.....who have played in SoMd on numerous occassions.... :larry:

I know she said it was consensual and I'm sure it was but he knew she was jailbait and he should have been a responsible enough adult to turn his attentions elsewhere and send her home where she belonged.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE

DelcoTimes.com

What is the age of consent in Delaware? It is sixteen in Maryland.

MrX

High Octane
I know she said it was consensual and I'm sure it was but he knew she was jailbait and he should have been a responsible enough adult to turn his attentions elsewhere and send her home where she belonged.

Im friends with his ex GF.... she says this isnt the first nor is it the youngest.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Im friends with his ex GF.... she says this isnt the first nor is it the youngest.

The girls some of these guys go after just surprise me. But then again, there are girls that throw themselves at guys in bands and have one goal: to get the :banana:

But that guy, gesh. Those are a bit too young to be going after.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

Please don't make me :barf: Stuff like that makes me want to put a serious hurt on somebody. Reminds me of an episode I saw on Oprah where she was interviewing child molesters and he said children are deliberately provocative - look at the way kids as young as two will wiggle around on your lap. I wanted to go thru the television and rip his lips off of his face.

rack'm

Jaded
Please don't make me :barf: Stuff like that makes me want to put a serious hurt on somebody. Reminds me of an episode I saw on Oprah where she was interviewing child molesters and he said children are deliberately provocative - look at the way kids as young as two will wiggle around on your lap. I wanted to go thru the television and rip his lips off of his face.

You wanted him to smile all the time? :confused:

rack'm

Jaded
They were both Pa residents, he crossed in to Delaware at times to do the deed though.....

From what I can find, Pa's AoC is also 16 yo.

I don't think he's worried about age, he's just looking to sink the pink. :ohwell:

MrX

High Octane
I don't think he's worried about age, he's just looking to sink the pink. :ohwell:

Seems to be the case....

dumbass for doing it.... the band he was in was doing well, FYE started selling their newest CD in the store...etc. Now...band broke up, he's undoubtedly going to jail. What a waste of talent.

rack'm

Jaded
Seems to be the case....

dumbass for doing it.... the band he was in was doing well, FYE started selling their newest CD in the store...etc. Now...band broke up, he's undoubtedly going to jail. What a waste of talent.

Makes ya wonder why the talented are such wastes of air. :ohwell:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Age of consent be 16 or he wouldn't be getting charged. Wonder what she was in the hospital for? STD? Lord, that would really be awful!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Age of consent be 16 or he wouldn't be getting charged. Wonder what she was in the hospital for? STD? Lord, that would really be awful!

he isn't getting a statutory rape charge though....

set Wednesday by Magisterial District Judge Richard Cappelli at his preliminary arraignment on concealment of child, corruption of a minor and furnishing liquor offenses.

according to that at least.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

Apparently he has no money either — at least not enough to post $50,000 bail set Wednesday by Magisterial District Judge Richard Cappelli at his preliminary arraignment on concealment of child, corruption of a minor and furnishing liquor offenses.

He's not the first to forget you don't let them see, smell or taste drugs or alcohol when you're with 'em. O'wise the popo will send you up on providing offense.