Gun Confiscations Underway

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A classic alright :killingme

I suppose that having their firearms returned makes it "funny" somehow? All OK? The legal costs they incurred?...not sure how funny that is. The aggravation they experienced?..not sure that was funny either...especially since the MSP never provided much in the way of explanation after the fact.

You freaks have a strange sense of "humor". And if either of you morons had half a brain, you would be aware of the "rest of the story" which broke not that many months later and proved how widespread that VA abuse was.

Google it. It's hilarious. :eyebrow:

https://www.google.com/search?q=VA+errors+lead+to+firearms+confiscations%27&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Last edited:

MMM_donuts

I was skeptical of this story until I was on the ambulance one day months ago. We responded to a call in which no information was given out over the radios, only over secure lines. We had to stage nearby. We watched as no less than 8 vehicles of law enforcement officers also staged nearby on addition to the ones already there and they all removed impressive firearms from their trunks. Then we received a phone call and were told we were no longer needed.

I watched the local media for anything about that story for weeks afterward. Nothing.

I thought, surely, with the popular road being blocked and all the drivers that were angry that they had to return the way they came, someone would say something. Nothing.

I also assumed that it would be in the media if someone's house were surrounded and invaded by law enforcement so there's no way this story could be taken at face value. Now I wonder.

C

Chuckt

Depends on your definition of "better", I guess. The money they spent on attorney's fees is simply gone. Earlier in this thread, I posed the question: "What do you do if you believe your $700 firearm was improperly confiscated?..are you going to spend the $2500 in legal fees to try and get it back??" I can bet the answer to that is "probably not", in most cases.

The real answer should be answered by a lawyer.
Running away from an accusation speaks more to people than not running away and fighting for your rights.
Use legal representation to preserve your rights.

Midnightrider

I suppose that having their firearms returned makes it "funny" somehow? All OK? The legal costs they incurred?...not sure how funny that is. The aggravation they experienced?..not sure that was funny either...especially since the MSP never provided much in the way of explanation after the fact.

You freaks have a strange sense of "humor". And if either of you morons had half a brain, you would be aware of the "rest of the story" which broke not that many months later and proved how widespread that VA abuse was.

Google it. It's hilarious. :eyebrow:

https://www.google.com/search?q=VA+errors+lead+to+firearms+confiscations%27&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

no, what is funny is how you made it up, couldn't support it, and would now try with unrelated stories about the VA.
hilarious I tell ya

littlelady

God bless the USA
no, what is funny is how you made it up, couldn't support it, and would now try with unrelated stories about the VA.
hilarious I tell ya

How do you know anything about anybody and what they say on a forum? You are obsessed with Gill's story about friends having their guns confiscated. It is on you to prove that Gil lied about it. Prove that he did. That is how our current justice system is supposed to work.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

How do you know anything about anybody and what they say on a forum? You are obsessed with Gill's story about friends having their guns confiscated. It is on you to prove that Gil lied about it. Prove that he did. That is how our current justice system is supposed to work.

go back to drinking you stupid slit. This isn't the justice system, its an internet forum.

BigBlue

There she is again the attention whore .:doh:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
God Damn You Are So Cool! Fatty.

:killingme
Beats all heck out of being a failed mentally unbalanced loser like you. By a mile.

Say..you ever read this?

The VA sends veterans’ personal medical and financial information directly to the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, which can seize their guns in home raids.

Veterans deemed mentally incompetent or financially incapable are finally speaking out about the errors in the system and the fearful harassment they and their families face from the federal government. And it all starts when vets go to the VA to get medical help.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/21/v...i-to-get-their-guns-taken-away/#ixzz3gfvSDEBq