gun store

luvscats

I'm looking to purchase a Mossberg 500 12 gauge rifled barrel shotgun. Where's a good gun/hunting store? If I order it on-line, where could I have it shipped to?

Thx

ylexot

Super Genius
I'm looking to purchase a Mossberg 500 12 gauge rifled barrel shotgun. Where's a good gun/hunting store? If I order it on-line, where could I have it shipped to?

Thx

To order online, it would have to go through an FFL (and that will cost you). I've used Nick Cromwell before, but last time I went to him, he said that he wasn't doing transfers at the moment because he was slammed with people buying firearms from him and he didn't need the addition of people doing transfers. I'd guess that most others are in the same situation right now.

ylexot

Super Genius

Attachments

• mossberg_500_bullpup.jpg
    mossberg_500_bullpup.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 113

dustin

UAIOE
if youre willing to do the FFL transfer (normally around 40 bucks if you can find someone/someplace to do it), Bud's Gun Shop (online) normally has competitive prices.

alternatively, you may be able to find a decent used smoothbore model 500, then buy a rifled barrel online and possibly save some cash.

LordStanley

I know nothing
if youre willing to do the FFL transfer (normally around 40 bucks if you can find someone/someplace to do it), Bud's Gun Shop (online) normally has competitive prices.

alternatively, you may be able to find a decent used smoothbore model 500, then buy a rifled barrel online and possibly save some cash.

:yeahthat:

ylexot

Super Genius
Actually, the cheapest place I've found for a rifled barrel (for my Rem 870) is Wal-Mart (online). They have a Mossberg brand rifled barrel with scope for ~$170. I'd guess that they would have the same for a 500.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Actually, the cheapest place I've found for a rifled barrel (for my Rem 870) is Wal-Mart (online). They have a Mossberg brand rifled barrel with scope for ~$170. I'd guess that they would have the same for a 500.

Damn, thats pretty good...

luvscats

I'm going to visit Dicks and Tackle Box. Want to check out scopes and a couple of other things. Thanks for the advice. I hadn't thought about Tackle Box.