gun store

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Try Tom at So MD Firearms.. He can order or receive guns if you buy on line..We have used him several times he just faxes them his number and you pick the gun up there..He charges $25

luvscats

shopped around like y'all recommended and bought the gun at Dick's over in Waldorf. Thanks for all the info.

:yay:

RatchetJaw

LOL I knew you were going to end up back at Dick's that was a given. You can't afford to buy guns in St. Mary's County from what I have priced over the years. Dick's is where I bought my wifes Mossy 500 and my 870 and my nephews savage. I bought my nephew a Mossy 500 slug gun last year from Freds, but, that's due to the fact that it was in excellent condition and it was only $200.00 All of my other guns have come from Dick's or Freds, cheapest prices around when I've been looking to buy.

Last edited:

JoeMac

LOL I knew you were going to end up back at Dick's that was a given. You can't afford to buy guns in St. Mary's County from what I have priced over the years. Dick's is where I bought my wifes Mossy 500 and my 870 and my nephews savage. I bought my nephew a Mossy 500 slug gun last year from Freds, but, that's due to the fact that it was in excellent condition and it was only $200.00 All of my other guns have come from Dick's or Freds, cheapest prices around when I've been looking to buy.

And you've compared prices against Tom Bennets? From the guns I've priced there he has everyone beat.