gunshots?

Here... throw this on and go check it out...:shocking:

Attachments

• bullseye.gif
    bullseye.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 45

Jameo

What?!
I heard something in California also :shrug: Didn't sound like no gun shot. Did walmart explode?

kelb

art imitating life
does anyone know the emergency number to call thats not 911. the BANG shook my windows

nrp82smr

We heard it hear in sandgates ( mech) it was really loud shook the house...scary hubby is driving around to see if it was a transformer

J

jp2854

its in teh phone book..I think its 475-8008 but i am not swearing on it.

kelb

art imitating life
i just called that number. They said they have reports of a "big bang " In sandgates. I said i'm in oakville and the lady said ""well it must have traveled" in a sarcastic tone! Wtf is that about? I'm scared and shes being a B*tch? She said thay there are A lot of calls coming in about it

4d2008

i just called that number. They said they have reports of a "big bang " In sandgates. I said i'm in oakville and the lady said ""well it must have traveled" in a sarcastic tone! Wtf is that about? I'm scared and shes being a B*tch? She said thay there are A lot of calls coming in about it

Whats to be scared about kelb? just a big boom. its done. people are checking on it. forget about the b#tch.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

Sorry but :killingme

M

Mousebaby

Yeah I have noticed a lot of the over worked and under paid government employee's having an attitude lately. I wonder why? :confused: