gunshots?

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
I heard it off in a distance and thought it was thunder. I know there are some severe storms up north and just assumed we were getting ready to get some. Might be wrong though.

Last edited:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I heard it off in and a distance and thought it was thunder. I know there are some severe storms up north and just assumed we were getting ready to get some. Might be wrong though.

In the Rockville area according to what has been coming across the NWS station.

M

Mousebaby

Thunder boomers shaking peoples houses?? That's some awesome thunder boomers! :shocking:

kelb

art imitating life
Don't know what to tell you? It is part of my job at work to monitor the NWS radio when it trips on and it alerted just after 2000 hrs and has been updating every few mintues since then.

alerted you to what?

kelb

art imitating life
LOL, it trips on and alerts about severe weather when it affects the local area. It is automated, it turns itself on and tells me what our area maybe in store for.

LOL i figured that i just meant.. did it alert you to st marys because there is NOTHING weatherwise happening here.

nrp82smr

my husband went out to investigate and said that there were a ton of cops coming and going from the dump on sandgates north road....