Gyros???

S

shagger

Niko's - one of those places with no 'curb appeal' but never disappoints. A hidden gem in the ruff???

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Niko's - St. Mary's Square!

Didn't think that place was still around, use to go to that place 35 yrs ago to get something to drink when we would play football next to Rustler steak house at night time, they had lights..... Glad to hear it is still open

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Didn't think that place was still around, use to go to that place 35 yrs ago to get something to drink when we would play football next to Rustler steak house at night time, they had lights..... Glad to hear it is still open

Sometimes he closes for a month or so and goes to Greece. He leaves a sign on the door when he does that. I think he goes every year. His gyros are good! Everything there is good, so I avoid it. :lol:

TPD

the poor dad

Now you are going way back - that was THE place!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Sometimes he closes for a month or so and goes to Greece. He leaves a sign on the door when he does that. I think he goes every year. His gyros are good! Everything there is good, so I avoid it. :lol:
The story I've heard is he and the wife divorced and she got the business.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Niko's does not represent a good gyro (or Greek food).

If you want a good meal, try Charlie's Deli in Fort Washington. WORTH the drive for excellent service and real authentic cuisine. :yay:

12760 Old Fort Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
301-292-0655

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Niko's does not represent a good gyro (or Greek food).

If you want a good meal, try Charlie's Deli in Fort Washington. WORTH the drive for excellent service and real authentic cuisine. :yay:

12760 Old Fort Rd
Fort Washington, MD 20744
301-292-0655

Have you been to Greece?