H.R. 1 - Federal Takeover of the Election Process

easyliving45

I bought a hat for my dad at a rally. So the answer is $10.

And of course you would say something so ignorant because you're a mindless bot. I CHOSE to spend that money. Nobody confiscated it and allocated it without my permission.

So your tax dollars were confiscated?

And used without your permission?

I don't think you understand the american tax code or how laws and regulations are passed at all.

Why am I not surprised you bought a made in China hat to express how much you want to bring business to America.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Why am I not surprised you bought a made in China hat to express how much you want to bring business to America.

You only prove how right Vrai is, that you are only able to spew out what you're fed from your leftist handlers.

Fact check: Official MAGA hats are made in America; unofficial vendors may make them elsewhere

Claims that MAGA hats are made in China began circulating when Trump called for a boycott of Goodyear after the tire company announced its zero-tolerance policy for the apparel.

Are MAGA hats made in China?
Questions about the Trump campaign's symbolic red hats started — and were debunked — in 2015. The claims circulated again last year and have found new traction as the country heads toward Election Day.

Brian Kennedy, president of Cali Fame of Los Angeles, the company that makes the official hats, did not explain the discrepancy but said "all or virtually all" of the materials are from the United States.

In 2019, Kennedy told AP that the hats are made entirely in Carson, California.

USA TODAY has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment on the merchandise. But according to the official Trump merchandise website, the campaign's products are "proudly made in the USA."

While the "made in China" tags can be found on some Trump merchandise, those items are not official products of the campaign — they're from outside vendors.

easyliving45

You only prove how right Vrai is, that you are only able to spew out what you're fed from your leftist handlers.

Fact check: Official MAGA hats are made in America; unofficial vendors may make them elsewhere

Sure we believe you.

Just like we believe you when you say no officers were hurt or killed because of the riots at the capitol.

We believe you when you say it was all Antifa to make Trump supporter's look bad.

We believe you when you say Trump never said COivd would disappear overnight.

We believe you when you say 500,000 american's haven't died of Covid.

You lie about everything just like Trump and have no morals or ethics.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

They don't even freaking check. They just gobble and puke. And then when someone hits them with facts they go into alternate reality mode and double down. It's amazing to watch, but scary that the TV has so much power over these people.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They don't even freaking check. They just gobble and puke. And then when someone hits them with facts they go into alternate reality mode and double down. It's amazing to watch, but scary that the TV has so much power over these people.
They lack the capacity for original and independent thought.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And like clockwork easy disappears into the shadows once you tossed the BS flag on his post.

Don't worry, he'll be back spewing his masters' lies and BS before long. He may even spew the exact same talking points that have already been torched because these bots just flat can't help themselves.

This is a standard progbot tactic. Spew a lie, get owned, retreat, come back later and try the lie again. Another one is to insist that their rando blog source is the gospel and actual documents/videos are lying. Or like dumbass does, say something stupid, get corrected, then pretend the corrected version is what you said all along.

:lol:

rmorse

Sure we believe you.

Just like we believe you when you say no officers were hurt or killed because of the riots at the capitol.

We believe you when you say it was all Antifa to make Trump supporter's look bad.

He literally added a source. It wasn’t just his opinion.

You always do this sh!t. I’ve caught you in multiple straight up BS lies and provided sources that you approve of and you either change the conversation (like you did here) or you just completely ignore and pretend like it never happened. And then you have the balls to come here and accuse others of lying. You’re amazing.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Sure we believe you.

Hey FOOL! USA Today wrote the fact check. I don't know what any of your post has to do with that, except you have .................................................... NOTHING!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democrats like to accuse anyone who doesn’t embrace every one of their brand-new, rapidly evolving, Constitution-corroding positions of being “authoritarians.” It’s often an impressive feat of projection. For a pristine example of the genre, take Jonathan Chait’s recent New York magazine piece alleging that former vice president Mike Pence is laying the “blueprint” for a fascistic GOP state in his new Heritage Foundation op-ed.

What “authoritarian” diktats does Herr Pence have in store for our fragile American democracy? For starters, the former vice president argues that states, as they always have, should conduct their own elections rather than permit a narrow partisan majority led by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to unilaterally nationalize and dictate the rules for every locality in perpetuity — as they did with a House vote on a sweeping measure known as H.R. 1.

easyliving45

You idiots were cheering a few months ago that Trump should federalize the election process, declare martial law, made excuses for why it was ok for him to pressure states to change their votes to favor him and then dismissed his attempts to over turn the election through violence. You guys are complete hypocrites,

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Who in here wanted to federalize the system?

Anybody? Anybody?

Please answer....

Beuller? Beuller?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He literally added a source. It wasn’t just his opinion.

You always do this sh!t. I’ve caught you in multiple straight up BS lies and provided sources that you approve of and you either change the conversation (like you did here) or you just completely ignore and pretend like it never happened. And then you have the balls to come here and accuse others of lying. You’re amazing.

He's quite the mental mess.....not sure I'd call him amazing. Well....OK...a mess to an amazing degree.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You idiots were cheering a few months ago that Trump should federalize the election process, declare martial law, made excuses for why it was ok for him to pressure states to change their votes to favor him and then dismissed his attempts to over turn the election through violence. You guys are complete hypocrites,

Links or yr lying.