H&R Single Shot Shotguns

rack'm

Jaded
I have a H&R Ultra slugger, 12G 3" magnum, rifled bull barrel with a bushnel scope..........it's acurate as hell :yay::yay:

Vince

This one is more for home defense. 12 ga double barrel, 20 in barrel.

Attachments

• coach gun.jpg
    coach gun.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 131

SoMdmMusician

LOL, my first shotgun was an H&R single shot 20 gauge, SOB kicked like a mule and I'll never own another one, after a few years of turning my whole shoulder black and blue... enough was enough, but, I was only 7 when I got that thing.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
LOL, my first shotgun was an H&R single shot 20 gauge, SOB kicked like a mule and I'll never own another one, after a few years of turning my whole shoulder black and blue... enough was enough, but, I was only 7 when I got that thing.

You shot this gun as an adult and still felt it "kicked like a mule". The 12 ga I fired had relatively light recoil IMO.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Love It!!

I own a single shot HR 20 guage shot gun... rifled barrel and the whole bit.. i put a nice scope on it and holy cow.. I would hardly call it a shot gun more like a really large bore rifle.. Very acurate and pretty to boot..

i included a pic of it.. if your intrested.. purchased it at the tackle box..

Attachments

• zoom_slughunter_deluxe.jpg
    zoom_slughunter_deluxe.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 117

smibarines

I own a single shot HR 20 guage shot gun... rifled barrel and the whole bit.. i put a nice scope on it and holy cow.. I would hardly call it a shot gun more like a really large bore rifle.. Very acurate and pretty to boot..

i included a pic of it.. if your intrested.. purchased it at the tackle box..

So your saying that you paid well over a reasonable price for it?:buddies:
Don't ever buy from them unless you bring plenty of Vasoline.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
So your saying that you paid well over a reasonable price for it?:buddies:
Don't ever buy from them unless you bring plenty of Vasoline.

I knew when i was writing my post that some one would comment on the fact that i purchased a fire arm from the tackle box...

I have purchased two guns from them infact... and i would do it again

I dont mind if i dont get the best deal in the world.. If there is a gun i like and i have the money to get it i do.. All the time spent trying to find the best price is not worth the hassle to me.. I like getting what i want NOW!! LOL :moon: