H.S. wrestler succeeds without arms, legs

Mojo

Those pictures are pretty crazy, but think about how much stronger that dude is compared to all the other guys in his weight class.

basher

LEET
Those pictures are pretty crazy, but think about how much stronger that dude is compared to all the other guys in his weight class.

yeah, he looks like he would be easily in the 145 (me in H.S.) to 160lb weight class, I'm not sure what I would do against him since he's so low to the ground. One kid was trying to get legs in on the guy but there were no legs to hook onto.

runnerboy1500

Not much to do is the worst thing, except pick him up...but then you would be close enough for him to get an ankle pick.

I feel bad for the kid but he has some serious advantages for wrestling.

No joints to get cranked on really. Can't be stopped by legs wrestlers. Probably close to impossible to take down. If you are on top in referrees position you have to be bent way over, putting you off balance.

basher

LEET
Not much to do is the worst thing, except pick him up...but then you would be close enough for him to get an ankle pick.

I feel bad for the kid but he has some serious advantages for wrestling.

No joints to get cranked on really. Can't be stopped by legs wrestlers. Probably close to impossible to take down. If you are on top in referrees position you have to be bent way over, putting you off balance.

yeah, i also remember my 103 lb teammate being a stick, he looked like he was still in elementary school like most of the 103 pounders I've seen....
he has advantages, but the disadvantages he has to overcome is amazing. I think he just overpowers his opponents and intimidates them as well because of his appearance.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
There was a kid from Calvert H.S. just a year or so ago who wrestled and had no legs. He was amazing to watch. Very powerful.

MrX

High Octane
The was a guy at Huntingtown HS with no legs that wrestled successfully as well.... he was a strong dude.

Solja_Boy

I think he is just much stronger than most of the people in his weight class. Plus with out arms our legs it is hard to get the leverage to turn or throw somone.