Had a nice morning on the rifle range...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Beautiful day for it!!!
(I’m super jealous — need to negotiate range time with Mrs months in advance)
Yeah I’ve been patiently waiting for the heat to come to an end.

my nephew and I took a rifle each, to fine-tune the optics. It was even better than I expected, as we had the range to ourselves.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Took a nice ride down to SGI hoping to watch the races for a while. Parking was very limited, and it looked like they wanted money for parking in the County Park parking lots, so I just kept riding. Grand day to get some fresh aire.

glhs837

Power with Control
Finally got both eyes seeing right (couldn't get left eyes new prescription until the right one healed up after cataract surgery) but I'll be going down to FBS in the next few days.

black dog

Free America
Yep.

They were doing US PSA over in the pits. The rifle range was completely empty.

Awesome, long ago I used to shoot rimfire silhouettes at Sanners.

Went to a small show in Tipton Indiana yesterday afternoon, and did my normal dig through boxs of junk on the old mens tables. Found a factory left handed contender grip, I said how much for this grip you will never sell pop's? He said ten bucks, I finely have a grip for a for a first gen frame and 22 Jet barrel thats been around for a while now. lol

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Awesome, long ago I used to shoot rimfire silhouettes at Sanners.

Went to a small show in Tipton Indiana yesterday afternoon, and did my normal dig through boxs of junk on the old mens tables. Found a factory left handed contender grip, I said how much for this grip you will never sell pop's? He said ten bucks, I finely have a grip for a for a first gen frame and 22 Jet barrel thats been around for a while now. lol
Great find.

Never did the rimfire matches. When I was a little more active I did the US PSA‘s, pin shoots and Bullseye. Really not in any condition to do the rifle matches between The knees, back and weight. If I got down kneeling, or prone, I might never get back up. :lmao:

black dog

Free America
Great find.

Never did the rimfire matches. When I was a little more active I did the US PSA‘s, pin shoots and Bullseye. Really not in any condition to do the rifle matches between The knees, back and weight. If I got down kneeling, or prone, I might never get back up. :lmao:

Lol.. I know how you feel. When I can I still shoot centerfire bullseye with a couple of old 52's and a Colt GC 38 Wadcutter automatic. A few times a year F class, High power and BPCR Silhouette and LR.
I always hoped I would have more time when I was older.. It ain't working that way..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Took a nice ride down to SGI hoping to watch the races for a while. Parking was very limited, and it looked like they wanted money for parking in the County Park parking lots, so I just kept riding. Grand day to get some fresh aire.
Parking was free.

Bonehead

I once went a restaurant in Pakistan as a lowly merchant sailor and they required me to identify myself so that they could loudly announce my arrival to the entire place like I was some diplomat or something, very weird.