Had my baby

H

hborror

I know you had no idea I was PG except a few BUT I had a girl on Feb. 28th

Which is why I had stopped posting I was put on bed rest 11 weeks into my pregnancy up until I had her. Everthing has finally settled down a bit so HELLO

Last edited by a moderator:

lovinmaryland

congratulations :thewave:

what hospital did you have her at? is everything going well since having the little bundle. is this your first? remember sleep when she sleeps

H

hborror

I had her at St Mary's. This is my 2nd they are 5 years apart.

R

rallwine2000

It was nice to see you again. I'll pass that info on you gave to me and have her call you. Congrats on the new addition. I know her Aunt H and Uncle G will be willing to babysit when needed, I would too. Take care of the little one.

lovinmaryland

hborror said:
I had her at St Mary's. This is my 2nd they are 5 years apart.

aww how cute........well the whole sleep when she sleeps is kinda out the window :jameo:

i have four and they are 9, 8, 6, and 6 months. the first three there was no sleeping i was a zombie :crazy: until the youngest was about 3.

who was your ob? i had polko and thought she was wonderful. any dr. who stays at the hospital until you deliver is good in my book. :howdy:

H

hborror

lovinmaryland said:
aww how cute........well the whole sleep when she sleeps is kinda out the window :jameo:

i have four and they are 9, 8, 6, and 6 months. the first three there was no sleeping i was a zombie :crazy: until the youngest was about 3.

who was your ob? i had polko and thought she was wonderful. any dr. who stays at the hospital until you deliver is good in my book. :howdy:

Polko was mine as well, I was shocked to hear she would not be leaving until I had her. She was all over the place, I believe 4 including me went within 3 hours of each other that night/morning.

Thanks everyone :howdy:

lovinmaryland

hborror said:
Polko was mine as well, I was shocked to hear she would not be leaving until I had her. She was all over the place, I believe 4 including me went within 3 hours of each other that night/morning.

Thanks everyone :howdy:

same here. i was amazed, she had induced myself and three other girls the same morning. i went first around 1 am the following morning and the other girls were spread out anywhere from 6-10 hours after that. she was there the entire time.

well congrats on the baby, i bet you are so happy. tired.........but happy

spicy

lovinmaryland said:

You sure are pumping them out huh?? Two that are 1 month apart, then twins two months later!!!? Impressive.

spicy

To my karma giver:: Well duffus(sp?) It was just a joke.
ROCK ON!!! :larry:

I always thought it was doofus?

M

missperky

spicy said:
You sure are pumping them out huh?? Two that are 1 month apart, then twins two months later!!!? Impressive.

You mean a year apart?

spicy

missperky said:
You mean a year apart?

Alright the way it was worded made a little part of my mind think that it could mean 9 months 8 months 6 months and 6 months. Ok?

lovinmaryland

spicy said:
Alright the way it was worded made a little part of my mind think that it could mean 9 months 8 months 6 months and 6 months. Ok?

yeah now that i look at it, it is worded kinda funny :lmao:

but it is 9yrs, 8yrs, 6yrs, and 6 months... but yeah either way i am pumping them out hee hee :killingme