Hair Cut For Summer?

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
K_Jo said:
:lmao: That show is a fantastic source of amusement. :yay:
Soap are fun to watch, I had to stop watching everyday.

I skip days and come in and play catch up because I get so tired of 1 day in a soap taking 3 weeks to get through.

lkt

curly-locks
i recently had my thick naturally curly hair cut from long to shortish... its almost to my shoulders now in a bob with layers... love it! throw in a lil curl gel fluff it while its still damp and go.. no blow drying AWESOME.. i get my hair done at "hair by Mel" she is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kain99

This is the best advice you will ever get. Go see Amanda at Unique Chic in Charlotte Hall. I am 12 inches shorter and loving it! Somehow, she cut all that hair and it still looks long. She's my hero!

Somdmommy

Kain99 said:
This is the best advice you will ever get. Go see Amanda at Unique Chic in Charlotte Hall. I am 12 inches shorter and loving it! Somehow, she cut all that hair and it still looks long. She's my hero!
Now that sounds good.

Somdmommy

K_Jo said:
Well, Chelsea, Bo and Billie's nasty little daughter, just got her very long hair cut into the style I described. She's still ugly, but the hair is pretty.
Well I saw Thursday's Day's and came in right as Kate was telling Chelsea that she was not going to jail. ( Gotta love the Soap channel)

Got to see the hair cut. It looks great on her, but I dont have the face for cuts like that.