Hair Cut pics

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
Color? You just colored your hair back to natural. :smack:
Speaking of color, my recent switch back to my natural color has been a complete success. It's been 6 weeks, and my roots blend in absolutely perfectly. The "highlights" were just a touch lighter than the all over color, just to help me ease into the idea of dark brown again, and I'm not even going to get them touched up, you can barely see them. :banana:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
Speaking of color, my recent switch back to my natural color has been a complete success. It's been 6 weeks, and my roots blend in absolutely perfectly. The "highlights" were just a touch lighter than the all over color, just to help me ease into the idea of dark brown again, and I'm not even going to get them touched up, you can barely see them. :banana:
I colored my hair about a year ago as close to natural as I could. I can't see my roots, either. Thanks to Redken, baybay!!! :getdown:

Nickel said:
I like that she remembers me, even if she just sees me at the grocery store or something.

When Ollie cut my hair last year, it was right before my wedding. When we were at BWI arriving back from our honeymoon, I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and it was Ollie. What a funny coincidence. I didn't remember her at first, it took a few seconds. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Color? You just colored your hair back to natural. :smack:

You saw the pics, it's too red and way lighter than natural. It just isn't blonde. She didn't have time to color today anyway. When I do color it's going back to natural; really dark brown. For fun I'll throw some blonde streaks in at the tips. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Funny

I was just browsing this website for the cut that would best suit me (I realized my hair is too thick for the Ashlee Simpson do) and came across "The Long and Short", the third pic down...that is the exact picture I took in with me 3 years ago when I went from long to short. I loved that dang haircut, but I just got it to a reasonable length after growing it out again, cutting it short, and growing it out yet again. :bawl:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
I was just browsing this website for the cut that would best suit me (I realized my hair is too thick for the Ashlee Simpson do) and came across "The Long and Short", the third pic down...that is the exact picture I took in with me 3 years ago when I went from long to short. I loved that dang haircut, but I just got it to a reasonable length after growing it out again, cutting it short, and growing it out yet again. :bawl:

#1 is where the Pixie name came from. I sported that do for 10 years baby! :diva:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
#1 is where the Pixie name came from. I sported that do for 10 years baby! :diva:
I've always loved Pixie cuts, especially Mandy Moore's a few years ago, but I don't think it'd look right on me. Plus I'd probably have a panic attack if I got all that hair chopped off. :lol: I think I might make the plunge and go back to short again, I don't know. I go back and forth, and I've come to the realization that no matter how hard I try, it's just not wanting to grow past my shoulders anymore. :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
I've always loved Pixie cuts, especially Mandy Moore's a few years ago, but I don't think it'd look right on me. Plus I'd probably have a panic attack if I got all that hair chopped off. :lol: I think I might make the plunge and go back to short again, I don't know. I go back and forth, and I've come to the realization that no matter how hard I try, it's just not wanting to grow past my shoulders anymore. :ohwell:

I consider it a lot but it took me soooo long to grow it out. I'm small so I can pull it off. I haven't gotten that brave again yet. I doubt I will. I'm so fickle it doesn't lend itself easily enough to change. I must be able to morph with my moods! :lmao:

camily

Peace
Nickel said:
What the heck are you talking about? :lmao:
go to the "Try it on studio" and you download a pic (I used the one of she and Jabba) and put several hairstyles on Pixie! I'm trying to post them, but can't seem to be able to save it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
I consider it a lot but it took me soooo long to grow it out. I'm small so I can pull it off. I haven't gotten that brave again yet. I doubt I will. I'm so fickle it doesn't lend itself easily enough to change. I must be able to morph with my moods! :lmao:
I've gotten to the point where I wear my hair up every day, and I've had short hair before, it looks good...probably better than long hair. I'm just afraid of chopping it all off and it turning out bad...I'd have to wait for it to grow out. My ponytail is my security blanket, and I always miss it when I have short hair. :lol:

camily

Peace
Nickel said:
I've gotten to the point where I wear my hair up every day, and I've had short hair before, it looks good...probably better than long hair. I'm just afraid of chopping it all off and it turning out bad...I'd have to wait for it to grow out. My ponytail is my security blanket, and I always miss it when I have short hair. :lol:
I heard Appy sells ponytails.

Nickel said:

I got to the point where I was putting mine up everyday and thats when I decided to cut it all off and by all off I mean from past shoulder length to the whole back of my neck showing. :diva:

But I missed being able to run out the door and just throwing it up...now I have to do something with it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
workin hard said:
I got to the point where I was putting mine up everyday and thats when I decided to cut it all off and by all off I mean from past shoulder length to the whole back of my neck showing. :diva:

But I missed being able to run out the door and just throwing it up...now I have to do something with it.
The second to last short cut I had was great...with a little bit of styling cream I could finger comb it and it looked awesome.