Hair Cut pics

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
I have a 5:00 appointment for this haircut. :dance:
That's almost me, just my layers are about 2 inches longer. Jabba and I pretty much have the same cut, only I style mine a little differently.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
Oh, and I think it's super-cute! You can't go wrong with it all all. And you'll get a lot of depth to it because of the layering.
That's what I'm hoping. I need some layers, my hair's too thick to be all one length. :ohwell:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
pixiegirl said:
I miss my #5.

I had a very similar coloring to #5 done last year this time, and I loved it; thinking about doing it again, but with less chunky highlights. Just sucks that the red doesn't last as long as the other color. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
FYI I just got the most fantastic hair cut of my life. This chick knew what she was doing. She washed my hair, then cut a bunch of layers in it, then dried it, cut more layers, and thinned the heck out of it with thinning shears. As thick as my hair is, nobody has ever used thinning shears (she thinks it's b/c I always ask them not to use a razor, and they're too lazy to use the thinning shears b/c they take longer). I feel like I've lost ten pounds of hair. :yay:

Nickel said:
FYI I just got the most fantastic hair cut of my life. This chick knew what she was doing. She washed my hair, then cut a bunch of layers in it, then dried it, cut more layers, and thinned the heck out of it with thinning shears. As thick as my hair is, nobody has ever used thinning shears (she thinks it's b/c I always ask them not to use a razor, and they're too lazy to use the thinning shears b/c they take longer). I feel like I've lost ten pounds of hair. :yay:

I'd kill for thick hair. :smack:

What are everyone's suggestions for a cut for someone w/ a round face.

What about bangs :yay: or :boo: ??

:snacks:

CMC122

Go Braves!
CableChick said:
I'd kill for thick hair. :smack:

What are everyone's suggestions for a cut for someone w/ a round face.

What about bangs :yay: or :boo: ??

:snacks:
I love the way your hair was when I first met you:yay::yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
crabcake said:
I had a very similar coloring to #5 done last year this time, and I loved it; thinking about doing it again, but with less chunky highlights. Just sucks that the red doesn't last as long as the other color. :ohwell:

I had the best girl ever that use to do my hair in Waldorf. She would bleach me out and then put the red on and it was red red. It lasted a few weeks. I also had blonde and the rest was my natural damn near black. It was VERY cute. Since you have darkish hair it has to be bleached first to take the red well. The last girl did not get that concept and was too concerned about damaging my hair though I'd had it done several times before. I really don't see the difference in bleaching and putting red on and bleaching and putting blonde toner on? But hey, what do I know. :whistle:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:

Why are you opposed to a razor cut? Other then it's hard on the hair? I had a guy in Tysons who never even used scissors on my hair and it was cute as could be. I kept on top of it, went in every 4-6 weeks and never had problems with damage.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Why are you opposed to a razor cut? Other then it's hard on the hair? I had a guy in Tysons who never even used scissors on my hair and it was cute as could be. I kept on top of it, went in every 4-6 weeks and never had problems with damage.
Since my hair is curly, when they use a razor on it, the ends frizz about three days after the cut, and I end up having to have them cut off. That happened a lot in my late teens, when I had a tendency to not pay attention, but I've since made a point to ask them not to use the razor and haven't had that problem.

pixiegirl said:

I like layers but mine is to nasty wavish for layers. And I really don't have the time to do it every morning. I like blow dry and go.

I am in an adventorous mood for color though. :really:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
Since my hair is curly, when they use a razor on it, the ends frizz about three days after the cut, and I end up having to have them cut off. That happened a lot in my late teens, when I had a tendency to not pay attention, but I've since made a point to ask them not to use the razor and haven't had that problem.

My hair is curly too and I've never had that problem. Maybe a different texture. Mine is very fine. I don't know?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
My hair is curly too and I've never had that problem. Maybe a different texture. Mine is very fine. I don't know?
My strands themselves are very thick, and I have a ton of hair. :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:
I like layers but mine is to nasty wavish for layers. And I really don't have the time to do it every morning. I like blow dry and go.

I am in an adventorous mood for color though. :really:

It's summer so bright red highlights are a bad idea even if you bleach first. They'll turn pink!

What color are you now, darkish brown? Any highlights in?