Hair Cut pics

GeezLouise

tired and content....
workin hard said:
I like layers but mine is to nasty wavish for layers. And I really don't have the time to do it every morning. I like blow dry and go.

I am in an adventorous mood for color though. :really:

What color hair do you have now?

GeezLouise said:
What color hair do you have now?

It's naturally almost black but right now its a medium brown in the front and in the back it's black.

Pix, I'm not sure if I'm feeling the pink/red stripes. :lol: I was thiking red (not sure how red) and some blonde highlights.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
workin hard said:
It's naturally almost black but right now its a medium brown in the front and in the back it's black.

Pix, I'm not sure if I'm feeling the pink/red stripes. :lol: I was thiking red (not sure how red) and some blonde highlights.

I think some red and blonde highlight would look nice. :smile:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:

Red isn't good for summer because it fades and if it's bleached first you fade to pink. I bet a more natural red would be a good color for highlights. Warm or cool skin tone? I'll see if I can find a pic.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Hey WH, how about color like this?

IMG_0088-187x249.jpg

A more natual red highlight, not all over color.