Hair cut...

Cowgirl

Nickel said:
That's the cut I have now, except it's a bit shorter. It works well whether you straighten or leave it wavy/curly.

You know, I feel kinda silly because that's pretty much my cut now....except I don't use a round brush to curl the hair under at the ends...so my hair kinda flips out at the bottom. My layers might be a tad shorter too. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cowgirl said:
You know, I feel kinda silly because that's pretty much my cut now....except I don't use a round brush to curl the hair under at the ends...so my hair kinda flips out at the bottom. My layers might be a tad shorter too. :lol:
In the off chance that I do blowdry my hair (which I don't think I've done since this past winter), I just use a vented brush and if necessary hit the ends with a large barreled curling iron. I'm over heat styling though, so I just comb it, tousle it, and let it dry wavy. Much easier. :lol:

Nickel said:
In the off chance that I do blowdry my hair (which I don't think I've done since this past winter), I just use a vented brush and if necessary hit the ends with a large barreled curling iron. I'm over heat styling though, so I just comb it, tousle it, and let it dry wavy. Much easier. :lol:

I'm jealous! If I don't blowdry & use a hot iron I have a rats nest!

Cowgirl

Nickel said:

My hair is wavy, but if I let it dry naturally it only looks good about 80% of the time. I can't brush or comb it after a shower or else it ends up looking frizzy. I got some anti-frizz spray, and that helps with these stupid humid summers. The winter is no problemo.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CableChick said:
I'm jealous! If I don't blowdry & use a hot iron I have a rats nest!
It took me about 20 years to figure out a method to the madness so that I could go without styling crap. :lol: I have to comb my hair in the shower when it has conditioner in it, then again after I rinse it so that it won't be all tangly when I get out. :jameo:

Nickel said:
It took me about 20 years to figure out a method to the madness so that I could go without styling crap. :lol: I have to comb my hair in the shower when it has conditioner in it, then again after I rinse it so that it won't be all tangly when I get out. :jameo:

I'll try that. :yay:

CableChick said:
who can find a picture? The cut is hard to describe. It's like you can see all the little cuts/layers in the hair, but the hair for the most part is all the same length ( at the base ) , but going up you see choppy cuts in layers.

I'm still waiting Chasey! :mad: