Hair Dye for Sensitive Scalps

Angel

~*~*~
I found out this Summer that I am allergic to hair dye. Do you ladies have any recommendations for Sensitive Skin hair dye?

I swear I hate being a freak of nature... :ohwell:

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

not a lady, but try Lustrous Henna

M

Mousebaby

I found out this Summer that I am allergic to hair dye. Do you ladies have any recommendations for Sensitive Skin hair dye?

I swear I hate being a freak of nature... :ohwell:

Boy can I relate! :lmao:

ocean733

:killingme

:coffee:

How was Rennfest ?

Awesome. I think that's why I'm awake. I drank so much so early. :buddies:

This time it only took us 10 minutes to get there. I swear, I'm getting me an outfit and we are getting season tickets next year.

The kids had a ball. This time I didn't buy them swords. They stabbed eachother last year. :howdy:

angelbaby

Ask your hairstylist to mix in a packet of sweet-n-low with your color. It remedies the problem of the allergy. Works like a charm!

nana

Nana
Ask your hairstylist to mix in a packet of sweet-n-low with your color. It remedies the problem of the allergy. Works like a charm!

I asked my daughter and the girls in the salon that she works for and none of them ( some of them have been 25 years and longer in the business) have ever heard of this not to say it won't work but not too sure of putting sweet-n-low in your hair beer, mayo but not sweetner.:cds:

angelbaby

I asked my daughter and the girls in the salon that she works for and none of them ( some of them have been 25 years and longer in the business) have ever heard of this not to say it won't work but not too sure of putting sweet-n-low in your hair beer, mayo but not sweetner.:cds:

Google it sweetie. You will see for yourself. I don't make this stuff up.

signora

My hairdresser puts sweet-n-low in my hair dye and I find it helps.

angelbaby

I am getting my hair done today. Is it ok to color your hair when you are pregnant??

It depends on the doctor. Most will say it is ok as long as you're out of the first trimester. If you're getting foil hilites you're ok anyway because it won't be touching the scalp.

nana

Nana
Google it sweetie. You will see for yourself. I don't make this stuff up.

Hey Sweetie: never said you did just went to the source I will check it out if it works great might be something to try as everytime I do mine I end up with itchy scalp for a couple of days always willing to try new things.

nana

Nana
did a limited search while talking to my daughter and you are correct "sweetie" it does say to mix sweet n low to bleach and or dye. She is getting her hair done at work tomorrow and will try it I will report back to let everyone know how it comes out.