Hair help

So I love my long naturally curly locks. But, with a two month old, and postpartum hair loss, it's just not working. I have to wear my hair in a ponytail everyday and I hate that. If I don't, my hair ends up in my little boys hands and that hurts. :lol:

So, I'm thinking of getting it chopped off. :bawl: I can't find a style that I like....but these are okay. Which do you like? (Suggestions are also welcome!)

Oops, forgot the attachments. :doh:

Attachments

• keri_russell_151.jpg
    keri_russell_151.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 175
  • meg-ryan-short-curly.jpg
    meg-ryan-short-curly.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 160

lovinmaryland

I like the 1st one better, you will be able to switch up styles easier w/ a little more length than with the shorter Meg Ryan one.:huggy:JMO

jenbengen

Watch it
So I love my long naturally curly locks. But, with a two month old, and postpartum hair loss, it's just not working. I have to wear my hair in a ponytail everyday and I hate that. If I don't, my hair ends up in my little boys hands and that hurts. :lol:

So, I'm thinking of getting it chopped off. :bawl: I can't find a style that I like....but these are okay. Which do you like? (Suggestions are also welcome!)

I like the Meg Ryan one because it looks like the Felicity style will require more effort to keep tame.

Keep it long and wear a ponytail while you have to! If you get it cut short, you'll have to "fix" it everyday, and that's a pain in the ass. Long hair! Long hair! Long hair! :patriot:

I hate wearing a ponytail. The only time I really have to 'fix' my hair is if I dry it straight. Right now I just put in some mousse and I'm done. :lol:

lovinmaryland

I hate wearing a ponytail. The only time I really have to 'fix' my hair is if I dry it straight. Right now I just put in some mousse and I'm done. :lol:

Hey you got the same hair style as me :lol: On the weekends I straigten it or curl it but during the week I only have time at the gym to do the mousse:yay: