Hair help

n4vyg1rl

I really like the Meg Ryan do however although short hair is cute, it's a Royal pain in the ass when it's starting to grow back. I have naturally curly hair too and about two years ago decided to chop it all off, it was literally half way down my back when I got it cut and I got something similar to the Meg do. It's cute but unless you don't plan on keeping it short for a while, you're going to be hating life when it's growing back.
I usually flat iron my hair and straighten it. It makes your hair soft while at the same time, opening it up for more ideas. You can throw it up, leave it down, etc.

I really like the Meg Ryan do however although short hair is cute, it's a Royal pain in the ass when it's starting to grow back. I have naturally curly hair too and about two years ago decided to chop it all off, it was literally half way down my back when I got it cut and I got something similar to the Meg do. It's cute but unless you don't plan on keeping it short for a while, you're going to be hating life when it's growing back.
I usually flat iron my hair and straighten it. It makes your hair soft while at the same time, opening it up for more ideas. You can throw it up, leave it down, etc.

I don't have time to straighten my hair. I have a two month old. :smack:

I'm getting it cut today. I think I'm going to tell her to throw on some color while she's at it. :bitingnails:

surfer1

Okay. I have an appointment for this Saturday. I hope I don't chicken out and tell her to just "trim it".

I think you should just trim it! That may be all you need to get the bounce and lift back! I am a fan of longer hair and maybe you shouldn't do anything drastic yet. Cold weather is coming keep your hair and if you really can't live with it then whack it off when warmer weather comes! Good luck!

OOPS!!!!!! Too late!!!:whistle:

Last edited:

FerretRescue

bite me
I'm not crazy about it. But, I figure it'll take some getting used to.

I love the color though. She did an all over color to cover up the gray and very light brown highlights (they're almost blonde).

I am looking for a place that does good coloring and highlights. were they expensive? What about the "do" is it that you are not crazy about?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Britney Spears, I am not. :nono: :lol:
:lmao: Let us know if it grows on you though (no pun intended :lol:). I've been doing the quarterly should I/shouldn't I chop my hair off dance. It's the longest it's been in years, but such a PITA.

I am looking for a place that does good coloring and highlights. were they expensive? What about the "do" is it that you are not crazy about?

It was quite expensive. :jameo: But the color is awesome. :yay:

My hair texture is a lot different than Meg Ryan's. They probably just used a curling iron on her to get those spirals. My hair is thick where hers appears to be fine. When I wash it tomorrow morning, I'm hoping it'll look a lot better.

Last edited:

FerretRescue

bite me

My hair texture is a lot different than Meg Ryan's. They probably just used a curling iron on her to get those spirals. When I wash it tomorrow morning, I'm hoping it'll look a lot better.

Good luck to you. I hope it all works out. Can you PM me the info?

meangirl

Nice lady!

My hair texture is a lot different than Meg Ryan's. They probably just used a curling iron on her to get those spirals. My hair is thick where hers appears to be fine. When I wash it tomorrow morning, I'm hoping it'll look a lot better.

My hair is very thick also. I got 10 inches cut off. I thought I'd get used to it but I am HATING it!! At least I love my highlights. :yay: