hair salons around lusby area

Hillcrest

DONT go there!!!!! Warning !!!!

Everyone who walks in walks out looking like all the girls that work there. A Skunk with short hair!!!!!! NOT GOOD!!! I think they only know one hair do there!!

OMG.... Your so right, :lmao: It's so hilarious to know that someone else noticed that too.

frequentflier

happy to be living
OMG.... Your so right, :lmao: It's so hilarious to know that someone else noticed that too.[/QUOTE]

When I was much younger- AHEM- my stylist was on maternity leave and I made the mistake of letting her replacement take a "little more than an inch" off my long hair. I should have been leary when he turned by back to the mirror...he cut my hair up to my shoulders and very crooked at that. I went back and he had done the same thing to a young child that went in for a trim...he, of course, was fired but I begged the owner to give me some scissors and let me give *him* a haircut.
Lessons learned: if you find someone good- stick to them. And run fast if anyone turns your back to the mirror! :lol:

branwell

salon in lusby

I wanted to know if there are any good salons around that arent too pricey. thanks!

You should try the hair cuttery in lusby, they do a great job and it is only 14$ for a hair cut no matter how long your hair is. It is located in the lusby town center by the new food lion.

ll08

If you would like a great price with excellent stylists over the bridge into St. Mary's, try Creative Touch in Leonardtown. There cuts short or long are all $30. If you get a chemical service it is $25. You can't beat the price for going to the tropics. The whole theme inside is tropical. It was so relaxed and spread out. I spent 3 hours there getting my hair done, spa manicure/pedicure and a fantastic facial. They will even wash your hair after a facial. Their facials are all organic and the products are so reasonable to purchase. I treat myself once a month. Next month I will be using the steam sauna followed up with a 60 minute swedish massage. Treat yourself and stop in at Creative Touch Salon, Spa and Fitness, you will not be disappointed.
i really like creative touch too. i have been a gym member there for 2 years and i get everything done there.