Hair Salons in the California/Lexington Park area

sockgirl77

It's better than most salons, but still pricey IMO.

It all depends on hair length too. Last time I got my color done with my long hair it was 2 inches below the middle of my back. Full color (no highlights), cut, dry, and style totalled $90. When I had my hair cut in May (13.5") I had it colored and full highlights. That totalled $120 after drying and styling.

kalmd

Amanda at Joie did my hair a couple of months ago. I had full color plus partial highlights, cut, blowdry and style and it was $100.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
It would be helpful if those of you recommending stylists would post pictures of your hair so we'll know if your girl really IS the best. :tap:

Mojo

It would be helpful if those of you recommending stylists would post pictures of your hair so we'll know if your girl really IS the best. :tap:

I just got mine done at Big Berthas Weaves and ####

Attachments

• BigBadHair2.jpg
    BigBadHair2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 61

LadyCoyote

I saw Tammy at S Kape Salon in Leonardtown and she did a great job...color, cut.
I am new to the area, and was VERY concerned about finding someone who is good with hair. I'll definitely be booking more appts with Tammy at S Kape.

kellycutie09

I went to Nikki at Hair It Is this morning and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER!! She's young, but very talented. My hair used to be very hard to manage. I never tried a medium-length layered cut before because of my hair texture. But Nikki made it work!! I did leave the salon very happy with my new look! I will post some pics of how my hair looked before when it was still long and how it looks now. I have found my hair dresser for life!! :banana:

OLD HAIRCUT
Croppedoldhaircut.jpg

NEW HAIRCUT
Croppednewhaircut.jpg