Hair

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I don't think my hair would work like that b/c of the texture and wave in it. But's it's adorable!

That's exactly what my hair looks like now. I think you could pull off Katie Holmes cut. Hers has a bit of texture to it and its not completely straight.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Can anyone find any pictures of the "Chaseo" or something similar? :lol: I'm looking for Katie Holmes pics but can't find any that really show off the cut.

I have really thick hair....could it be pulled off, you think? I gets my hair did this afternoon. :dance:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Can anyone find any pictures of the "Chaseo" or something similar? :lol: I'm looking for Katie Holmes pics but can't find any that really show off the cut.

I have really thick hair....could it be pulled off, you think? I gets my hair did this afternoon. :dance:

I can email you pictures, if you want. :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Is your hair curly, straight, wavy? I have naturally curly hair, so I have to straighten mine everyday. It's a PIA, but I like the style so I put up with it. :lol:

Jameo

What?!

I can send you pics too :lmao: I have thick hair also. I had my girl thin it out and it lays much better. It's not as puffy/full.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Is your hair curly, straight, wavy? I have naturally curly hair, so I have to straighten mine everyday. It's a PIA, but I like the style so I put up with it. :lol:

If I were to let my hair dry naturally its a big, poofy wavy mess. :lol: I use a straightener on it usually after I blowdry just to get the "poofiness" out of it.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
My hair now is about an inch or two below my shoulders....I want something different, just scared to go too short.