Hairdo Too

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
So next week I have an appointment to get my hair chopped off. Some of my original choices aren't really going to work for me. I also have long layers in my hair, so some of the more simple bobs won't work due to all the varying lengths in my hair. Currently my hair ranges from shoulder length to middle of back. I figure if the shorter pieces get trimmed that'll draw my hair to at least chin length. I really want something more "sleek" than my regular boring do. However, I also don't want to get to crazy with the scissors.

So which one do you all think?

Last edited:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Have you seen pictures of Christina Applegates new do? I saw a commercial for her new tv show and fell in love with her hair. I'm thinking of going that drastic.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
nachomama said:
Have you seen pictures of Christina Applegates new do? I saw a commercial for her new tv show and fell in love with her hair. I'm thinking of going that drastic.
This one?

Last edited:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
rack'm said:
I think #1 fits you best. :shrug:
That one takes the most work to up keep. You have to curl/hot roll it to get that look. So, it all depends on how much work you want to have to put into your hair every day.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Tinkerbell said:
That one takes the most work to up keep. You have to curl/hot roll it to get that look. So, it all depends on how much work you want to have to put into your hair every day.
I'm gonna have to flat iron it everyday to get the other looks - except for number 2. My hair puffs out like that naturally. :ohwell:

No doubt about it. #1 would look best on you. #4 would be my second choice, but it's a DISTANT second choice.