Halo Movie

LordStanley

I know nothing
Been hearing rumors about this for a couple years. I wish someone would make it. Here is a small sample of what it could be like.

Halo Movie

I dont know who made that, but just by itself it looks awesome.

I hope they dont ever make a halo movie. The last thing we need is to have some hollywood jerk off director getting a hold of it and ruining a great game.

Remember Doom!!!

H

hborror

Who would play Master Chief? would he be in suite the whole movie? That's the problems I heard they were running into when trying to write the movie.

John_117

Master Chief
Who would play Master Chief? would he be in suite the whole movie? That's the problems I heard they were running into when trying to write the movie.
What kind of question is that soldier? I would play him!

Now on your knees, and give me 20!

Toxick

Splat
Been hearing rumors about this for a couple years. I wish someone would make it. Here is a small sample of what it could be like.

Halo Movie

Well, that kicked about 14 different kinds of ass.

I've also seen another halo based live-action trailer. I'm not sure if it was a commercial for Halo Wars, or Peter Jackson's Halo project, but there was a pelican and weapons and soldiers.... it was very cool looking (not quite as cool as the above...). I'm sure it's easy to find on YouTube. I'll try and post a link here if I remember.

As for who would play Master Chief, if there was a movie, and if they have any sense at all, they would keep his face hidden behind his Spartan Mask, (except for flashbacks to his childhood, if any - like the Starry Night H3 trailer) and get Steve Downes to continue doing the voice. Then they could get any big size actor (or wrestler or whatever) to do the action. If the Arbiter made an appearance, I'd like to see Keith David continue to do the voice for him, if for no other reason than Keith David is a guaratee for a great movie.

Were it not for the Counsel of the Arbiter, we would have glassed your entire planet.

Toxick

Splat
lol @ Doom movie

I think I'm the only person in the world who really liked the Doom movie.

My only complaint was that it didn't follow the game story closer, and there were no trips to Hell.

Sarge: Are you gonna shoot me?
Reaper: I was thinking about it
Sarge: What you got left?
Reaper: Half a clip. You?
Sarge: I've got one round.
BOOM!

R

Rienell

I liked Doom. (I mostly enjoyed it cause of the Rock to be honest. :drool:)

I've come to expect that inconsistency with Hollywood now and just enjoy the movie for entertainment's sake... I'm just thrilled they're making more video game/comics related movies now than sappy, revolting chick flicks. :barf:
Take what we can get, I guess.

Solja_Boy

I have already seen the movie. it is on point. The only bad thing is it is only 5 minites long. you can download it for free on xbox live.