Hamas - Global Response

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Nazi Roots of Hamas

Al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, had admired Nazi organizations and methods. A British report noted that he had made “a careful study of the Nazi and fascist organizations. Using them as a model, he has formed organizations of specially trained and trusted men who correspond respectively to the Brown Shirts and Black Shirts.”

The Muslim Brotherhood from which Hamas sprang had been built in imitation of the Nazis.

The Nazis and the Brotherhood had fundamental religious and ethnic differences but shared common goals: especially when it came to the Jews. A Nazi agent who helped funnel money to the Brotherhood reported on one of its conferences calling for Jihad in Israel.

Hitler’s Mufti, Hajj Amin al-Husseini, had helped bring the Muslim Brotherhood together with the Nazis. And it was Husseini, who after their defeat, provided the focus for the Brotherhood.

Hajj Amīn al-Husseini had met with Hitler, urged him to exterminate the Jews of Israel, and recruited Muslims to fight for the Nazis. He had hailed the Muslim Brotherhood as “the troops of Allah” while Al-Banna praised Hitler’s Mufti as the “hero who challenged an empire and fought Zionism, with the help of Hitler and Germany. Germany and Hitler are gone, but Amin Al-Husseini will continue the struggle.”

The Muslim Brotherhood and Husseini’s Jihadis in Israel would carry on Hitler’s work.

SamSpade

I don't get why they believe Palestinians should have freedom and self-determination.
They had Gaza for 18 years - am I missing something?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CAIR After Exec Dir. Admits He Was 'Happy' Hamas Attacked Israel

Now if that's not openly endorsing the savage terror attacks, the rape and torture of women, the beheading of babies, and the wanton killing of civilians, then I don't know what is.

The Biden administration launched an anti-Islamophobia initiative several weeks after the Hamas assaults -- even though antisemitism is a far worse problem in the country right now -- and listed CAIR as "one of several independent organizations" involved in the effort.

The White House is now "removing their commitment" from the initiative after Awad's comments went viral.

White House spokesperson Andrew Bates told Fox News Digital, "We condemn these shocking, Antisemitic statements in the strongest terms."
"The horrific, brutal terrorist attacks committed by Hamas on October 7th were, as President Biden said, ‘abhorrent’ and represent ‘unadulterated evil,’" Bates said.

Predictably, Awad tried to walk back the remarks Thursday, saying there were "misleading reports" about his words and they were taken "out of context." Nine times out of ten when people folks use phrases like "misinterpreted," "taken out of context," and "misleading," it means, "I said it, we all know I said it, but I'm not brave enough to take the heat for it, so I'm going to blame it on you."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Osman, who has lived in Syria and Lebanon, said the glee that Hamas fighters had in the video while they executed and beheaded people made them worse than ISIS.

“They were so joyful and cheering over dead bodies and they were parading bodies without clothes,” Al Harbi, who is Muslim, said. “That’s not the Islam that I knew my whole life.”

Osman said the hardest part of the video for her was a scene of a father appearing to jump on a grenade to save his children in a bomb shelter.

“I’m a mother and I could relate to the fear, the dread the father and the children were feeling,” she said. “The moment the boys realize that their father has been killed and the way the terrorists react to that, they’re just pushing them around, like move on.”

“I think his childhood ended that moment,” Osman said of one of the children that was heard wishing to be dead in the video after his father was killed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

NYT: The GOP Didn’t Understand the Language of Academia When Grilling Pro-Genocide College Heads

The Left doesn’t care about the harassment of Jewish students but will move like hell on wheels to protect those against perceived Islamophobia. Have you seen what these Hamas animals did to Israel on October 7 or here on 9/11? There’s much to fear from radical Islam. The position on antisemitism and being against genocide against Jews shouldn’t be difficult. Still, The New York Times decided to phrase the encounter as a ‘GOP pounced’ moment, which isn’t shocking (via NYT):

What an opening to this piece—how dare we discuss people wanting to kill Jews that isn’t within the lexicon of liberal snobbery. The Times’ pivot says it all: these three college heads got rolled, embarrassed, and exposed for enabling vile antisemitic abuse to spread like COVID through their campuses. That a major publication would carry water for a gross underbelly of the Democratic Party base shows you how their influence has grown, especially in the newsrooms.

Sadly, no one on the Left can come out and outright say that calls for a Jewish genocide are wrong on campus. And no, this isn’t an academic exercise.